>

Nordic Eintracht fans

#
A new season is coming up so it is time to plan the next trip to the wonderful city of Frankfurt. Most likely to get there for the Hertha match in September. 1500 km für ein Spiel...
#
Tickets and hotel are now booked for the 24th of September match against Hertha Berlin. Staying at the Bristol in Ludwigsstrasse. If any other visitors or locals want to meet up for a pre-match beer, drop me a line.

1500 km für ein Spiel!
#
Tickets and hotel are now booked for the 24th of September match against Hertha Berlin. Staying at the Bristol in Ludwigsstrasse. If any other visitors or locals want to meet up for a pre-match beer, drop me a line.

1500 km für ein Spiel!
#
Me and two of my friends are coming from Finland to match against Hoffenheim in december. Would be nice to meet other SGE finnish fans and have pre-match beer somewhere
#
Me and two of my friends are coming from Finland to match against Hoffenheim in december. Would be nice to meet other SGE finnish fans and have pre-match beer somewhere
#
JJ_SGE schrieb:

I going there too. Drop a line if you guys want to meet pre-game for a beer.
#
Happily here again, in the city of Frankfurt.  Six hours to go before the home match against Hoffenheim.
#
Aiming to get to Frankfurt for the Augsburg match in April (matchday 30). Other travelling fans, drop a line if you want to meet up.

Teilen