>

Nordic Eintracht fans

#
Hi guys,

Are any of you attending Eintracht home games against Hannover in March and/or Mainz in April? If so are you interested in a get together before/after the match?

Greetings from Finland!
#
Hi guys,

Are any of you attending Eintracht home games against Hannover in March and/or Mainz in April? If so are you interested in a get together before/after the match?

Greetings from Finland!
#
Got tickets to both games now, all set to go. Love the stadium, love the crowd, love the city. I've been travelling up and down Germany for years now and for me Frankfurt is the number one.  So happy that a fellow Finn Lukas Hradecky plays at Eintracht Frankfurt.
#
Got tickets to both games now, all set to go. Love the stadium, love the crowd, love the city. I've been travelling up and down Germany for years now and for me Frankfurt is the number one.  So happy that a fellow Finn Lukas Hradecky plays at Eintracht Frankfurt.
#
oh great, he'll sure be happy to get support from his home-country. Just keep in mind to drink omenaviini instead of olut. Concerning that Frankfurt is an exception in good old Germany. Apfelwein is our "national" sanctuary
#
Thanks for the tip! It is a tough choice because I love the local beer too!

Can any of you tell me how Lukas is doing according to the local fans and media? Suprisingly there isn't much about him in the Finnish papers although he is our national goalkeeper.
#
Thanks for the tip! It is a tough choice because I love the local beer too!

Can any of you tell me how Lukas is doing according to the local fans and media? Suprisingly there isn't much about him in the Finnish papers although he is our national goalkeeper.
#
arytsy schrieb:

he's doing great. Noone, neither fans nor media doubt that. We were all very afraid half a year ago, because we had just lost one of the best german keepers to Paris, but these days the position of least concern ist our goalie. He's a great sportsman, always positive, charming and perfectly replaces the irreplaceable
#
arytsy schrieb:

he's doing great. Noone, neither fans nor media doubt that. We were all very afraid half a year ago, because we had just lost one of the best german keepers to Paris, but these days the position of least concern ist our goalie. He's a great sportsman, always positive, charming and perfectly replaces the irreplaceable
#
Thanks! That' great to hear. And yes, it must've been tough to replace Trapp. I  hope that as a team they can make it out of this current slump. Harte Zeiten bleiben nicht ewig, right?
#
Does anybody know when they will release the exact dates for the spring games? Got the tickets and will be in town for the whole weekend during matchdays 27 and 31. Still would like to start planning for other activities as well.
#
#
I read the German threads and if I understood correctly there is something of a momentum building for the Hannover game. Any chance of a sold-out stadium?
#
I dont think it will be completely sold out, because Hannover probably won´t bring many fans. But the weather forecast doesnt really look that bad and since we have a new coach people will be excited to see if there are any differences now. I wont bet any money on it, but i think there will be around 46 - 48.000 spectators. I may be wrong though but that doesnt matter since I am there every game - no matter the division we play in or the opponent we face
#
Still that's a good crowd! I hope it will be a great game and that the team turns its ship around today against Gladbach.
#
Well that didn't go too well. Lukas did a few mistakes and the whole team seemed to be too nervous to perform to the best of their abilities.

I have a feeling the Hannover game is going to decide how the rest of season goes.
#
Hradecky: "Had Gladbach yet made a fourth goal, it would have been (my) fourth fault. If I want to see it positively, I have hopefully made all my mistakes in this game. Although: It was not the best timing by me - in my first game with the new coach. But am I holding up the head, it just happened. "

-Bild.de

Despite his perfromance in the Gladbach game I still think Lukas has saved Eintracht from sure defeat more than once. That being said, the guys up front are not scoring or even shooting enough. Perhaps the coach should shuffle the deck a bit more to get things going.

Any ideas about how the team should  organize the midfield/attack? And more importantly, who should take the bench? Personally I think Hasebe is one of them.
#
Hradecky: "Had Gladbach yet made a fourth goal, it would have been (my) fourth fault. If I want to see it positively, I have hopefully made all my mistakes in this game. Although: It was not the best timing by me - in my first game with the new coach. But am I holding up the head, it just happened. "

-Bild.de

Despite his perfromance in the Gladbach game I still think Lukas has saved Eintracht from sure defeat more than once. That being said, the guys up front are not scoring or even shooting enough. Perhaps the coach should shuffle the deck a bit more to get things going.

Any ideas about how the team should  organize the midfield/attack? And more importantly, who should take the bench? Personally I think Hasebe is one of them.
#
arytsy schrieb:

-Bild.de

Lukas made some mistakes, but still he has saved us so many points yet. Everybody can have a bad day, it was his turn on saturday. Im sure he will be back against hannover with many good actions.

We need to buy 1 or 2 good defensive midfielders for the next season, Hasebe, Reinartz and Medojevic really do disappoint me a lot. They should take the bench. Maybe Stendera will be back at it again on saturday.

Its getting harder day by day, but I still believe in our team and in our new coach. We just HAVE to stay in Bundesliga and focus on playing a good role next season.
#
arytsy schrieb:

-Bild.de

Lukas made some mistakes, but still he has saved us so many points yet. Everybody can have a bad day, it was his turn on saturday. Im sure he will be back against hannover with many good actions.

We need to buy 1 or 2 good defensive midfielders for the next season, Hasebe, Reinartz and Medojevic really do disappoint me a lot. They should take the bench. Maybe Stendera will be back at it again on saturday.

Its getting harder day by day, but I still believe in our team and in our new coach. We just HAVE to stay in Bundesliga and focus on playing a good role next season.
#
adlerjunge23FFM schrieb:

Stendera and Castaignos should definitely play this weekend.

On top of other things I think some of the winter break transfers were not so good and the newcomers haven't really delivered.

Anyway, let's cheer the guys on this Saturday! Flying to Frankfurt on Friday morning, 1500 Kilometer für ein Spiel.
#
Happily here in the wonderful city of Frankfurt! Sadly the fine weather from yesterday is now lacking. Few more hours to go...
#
It was a great trip, looking foward to the game against Mainz.

Had a short but very nice chat with an older fellow in the tram on my way to the stadium. When he heard that I'd flown 1500 km for the game he just laughed out loud and shouted "Wahnsinn!" Then he added that because of my long trip the team must win today. And so they did!

Enjoyed some of the Sachsenhausen bars, Schaumainkai Flohmarkt and tram rides around the city. To be continued in May...

Let me know if you have in mind any nice bars for a weary traveler...
#
You visited the game against Mainz?

You're a lucky charm. See you against Dortmund
#
Influenza ruined my plans to travel and see the Mainz game live. Talk about worst possible timing!!! Still happy for the win though.

Hoping to make it to the season opening or some other home game in August/September.
#
Hradecky received the Footballer of the Year Award from the Football Association of Finland.

Teilen