SGE.Domi schrieb:
Montags hab ich zur 2. Dafür Dienstag von 7.30 - 17.00  

#
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:

Azubi-Pack
#
Ich glaube, ich mache mal ein Mittagsschläfchen.  
#
SGE.Domi schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:

Azubi-Pack  

Wer die Klasse hat...  
#
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:

Azubi-Pack  

Wer die Klasse hat...    

Oder das Alter. Ich darf variieren. Heute war ich erst um 8:59 Uhr auf Arbeit und bleibe wohl bis halb 6 bis 6.  :neutral-face
#
SGE_Werner schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:

Azubi-Pack  

Wer die Klasse hat...    

Oder das Alter. Ich darf variieren. Heute war ich erst um 8:59 Uhr auf Arbeit und bleibe wohl bis halb 6 bis 6.  :neutral-face  

Ich darf auch variieren. Allerdings habe ich keine Lust, so wie du, bis um 6 im Büro zu hocken. Deshalb quäle ich mich jeden Tag um 5 Uhr aus dem Bett, fang um 7 an und komm in der Regel um 5 heim.
#
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE_Werner schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:
Fanschobbe schrieb:
SGE.Domi schrieb:

Azubi-Pack  

Wer die Klasse hat...    

Ich darf auch variieren. Allerdings habe ich keine Lust, so wie du, bis um 6 im Büro zu hocken. Deshalb quäle ich mich jeden Tag um 5 Uhr aus dem Bett, fang um 7 an und komm in der Regel um 5 heim.

Ich quäl mich abends heim.  
#
Fanschobbe schrieb:
Deshalb quäle ich mich jeden Tag um 5 Uhr aus dem Bett, fang um 7 an und komm in der Regel um 5 heim.

Das ist doch kein Leben.    
#
Hoch die Hände (endlich!) Wochenende.
#
...Oh my God he's wearing a fez!
#
Yeah, it's cool. Bow ties are cool.
#
And one whacking great kick up the backside for the Silence!
#
You just raised an army against yourself! And now, for a thousand generations, you'll be ordering them to destroy you every day. How fast can you run? Because today's the day the human race throw you off their planet.
#
They won't even know they're doing it. I think, quite possibly, the word you're looking for right now is "Oops". Run! Guys, I mean us! Run!
#
From the beginning she was impossible. The impossible girl. Met her in the Dalek Asylum, never saw her face, and she died. Met her again in Victorian London, and she died. Saved my life both times by giving her own. But now she’s back, and we’re running together and she’s perfect. Perfect in every way for me. Except she can’t remember that we ever met. Clara...my Clara. Always brave, always funny. Always exactly what I need. Perfect.
#
Too perfect. You get used to not knowing. Thought I never would. I was wrong. I know who Clara Oswald is. I know how she came to be in my life and I know what she will always mean. I found out the truth the day we went to Trenzalore.
#
Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn! Oh, and something else, I don't have anything to lose!

So, if you're sitting up there in your silly, little spaceship with all your silly, little guns, and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way!

Remember every black day I ever stopped you, and then, and then, do the smart thing:
Let somebody else try first.
#
I've been running all my lives... through time and space. Every second of every minute of every day for over nine hundred years. I fought for peace in a universe at war. Now the time has come to face the choices I made in the name of the Doctor.

Our future depends on one single moment of one impossible day. The day I've been running from all my life. The day of the Doctor.
#
But not in the name of the Doctor!
#
Warum bin ich zu dieser unchristlichen Stunde eigentlich schon wach!?

Teilen