>

Tickets for the Newcastle game?

#
Sorry for speaking english, but my german isn't that good. We are a couple of guys from the danish NUFC fan club, who are planning a trip to Frankfurt. Does anyone know og have an idea how much a ticket for the game vs. Newcastle costs? And how about hotels in Frankfurt, are they expensive or ? By the way, thanks for kicking the shit out of Brondby, hate that club    
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
By the way, thanks for kicking the shit out of Brondby, hate that club    

No problem !
#
Tickets are about 21 Euro up to 54 Euro I think and cheap hotels are near the main train station i think!
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
Sorry for speaking english, but my german isn't that good. We are a couple of guys from the danish NUFC fan club, who are planning a trip to Frankfurt. Does anyone know og have an idea how much a ticket for the game vs. Newcastle costs? And how about hotels in Frankfurt, are they expensive or ? By the way, thanks for kicking the shit out of Brondby, hate that club    

Where in Danmark are you from ?

There is a possibility from airport Billund to airport Frankfurt-Hahn to go by plane. The price (for going out and coming back) at the moment is total 144 DKK (including taxes, fees and charges) per person.
From the airport Frankfurt-Hahn there is a bus-transfer to the central station of Frankfurt, its about 90 km. In Frankfurt its very easy to reach the stadium by railway within about 15 minutes. Therefore you should book a hotel near the central station. The centre of the city would be near by.

Have a nice trip, but NO successful days in Frankfurt  ,-)  
#
wedro27 schrieb:
Nufcmichael schrieb:

Where in Danmark are you from ?

There is a possibility from airport Billund to airport Frankfurt-Hahn to go by plane. The price (for going out and coming back) at the moment is total 144 DKK (including taxes, fees and charges) per person.
From the airport Frankfurt-Hahn there is a bus-transfer to the central station of Frankfurt, its about 90 km. In Frankfurt its very easy to reach the stadium by railway within about 15 minutes. Therefore you should book a hotel near the central station. The centre of the city would be near by.

Have a nice trip, but NO successful days in Frankfurt  ,-)  

in addition:
the flight Nr. from Billund is FR4143 , for return from Frankfurt-Hahn it is FR4142
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
Does anyone know og have an idea how much a ticket for the game vs. Newcastle costs?

Tickets will be available on the 6th of october on this site http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/online_ticketing/

Prices are here: http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/tageskarten/

Don't order tickets for blocks 32 through 42, they are strictly for the home side.
#
Well okay, is it possible to order tickets to the Newcastle fans area or ? and what are the prices there ?
#
i think tickets from the New castle area are only available at new castle direct. On the sites of Frankfurt u can only order tickets for neutral areas or Home areas... the new castle side is in the corner south/east
#
Okay thanks everybody for the help, just promise that you won't kill us, if we're sitting in the neutral area.  
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
Okay thanks everybody for the help, just promise that you won't kill us, if we're sitting in the neutral area.    

as long as you eat Rippche with Kraut
#
nobody gets killed, but it would  be better not to buy tickets in home area

best for you would be something around block 15-25
#
I think it would be better ordering no tickets because if you do so there are less tickets for fans of our club.  
#
Hehe I think you can spare 10 tickets for us
#
By the way, thanks for kicking the shit out of Brondby, hate that club

You are welcome at Frankfurt, but I met a nice city and an met a nice guy from Bröndby , who helped me at Denmark.

Your problem that you hate them. Different colours, but beliving in the game.    

The story Bröndby-Eintracht is older than you know.
#
but I met a nice city and

saw  
#
We're 2 Scottish lads who'll be in Frankfurt at that time,what's the chance of buying a ticket the day before or the day of the match?For the home end of course !
#
Dunfermline schrieb:
We're 2 Scottish lads who'll be in Frankfurt at that time,what's the chance of buying a ticket the day before or the day of the match?For the home end of course !

At the day before the match, I think the chances wil be nearly 0%.
The stadium will be sold out.  Of course you can go to the stadium an look if you find someone who sells tickets privatly.
#
Dunfermline schrieb:

this match will be sold out very soon... wanna have tickets? buy them now! here we go:

https://www.onlineticket-eintracht-frankfurt.de/
#
The site seems down all the time, you think there will still be tickets on sunday ?
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
The site seems down all the time, you think there will still be tickets on sunday ?

Try try try, it is the only chance to get tickets.

Or try to ask Newcastle for tickets, they should get about 2400 Tickets.......

Teilen