>

TV in Northamerica

#
At least we can watch the highlights of the games on TV
Germany’s Bundesliga highlights, every
Tuesday, 8:00 pm and 12.00 p.m. Eastern , on Gol TV.
I hope, that we can also enjoy a few matches live.
#
I think you have more options. Pro7 includes Premiere Sport.

Greetings from Atlanta
#
pumasadler schrieb:
At least we can watch the highlights of the games on TV
Germany’s Bundesliga highlights, every
Tuesday, 8:00 pm and 12.00 p.m. Eastern , on Gol TV.
I hope, that we can also enjoy a few matches live.

Is GolTV free or pay tv? I´ll spend a couple weeks in the US and would like to watch at least the highlights. Do you know if I can watch it on regular TV at the hotel?
#
GolTV is a cable channel, but I don't think your hotel will have it.  Eintracht v. Bochum will be televised live this Friday on GolTV!
#
I am in Montreal right now and I want to watch the Game on TV in a bar or stuff.

Do they have Gol TV in Canada too? Does anyone knows a spot/bar where they show the german league live?

Hope that anyone can help me.
#
here is a very fine listing of sports bars in north america & canada:
http://www.livesoccertv.com/soccer-pubs.php

montreal for example : http://www.livesoccertv.com/Quebec-soccer-pubs.php

at least for the friday night game you all have a good chance to see it at goltv (if your sportsbar of your confidence show it)
#
I think GolTV is not available at a hotel, because it is PayTV. But I think TV in America is PayTV only anyways, I'm not sure. You have different Packages I think, almost like Premiere in Germany. I guess you have to pay more to watch GolTV, too.
You can see Championsleague and Uefa-Cup at ESPN I think, just for the record .
Hope you can see some Bundesliga!
#
I have an upgraded cable package here in North Carolina; Fox Soccer Channel. It shows primarily MLS and FA games but for the most part shows some Bundesliga games. Have caught Eintracht in a couple of games but primarily because they were playing Bayern(which god forsake me this channel must love ). But its an option for US situated Bundesliga fans
#
Goltv gives us 3 live games, the Friday afternoon game, a Saturday game, and one of the Sunday games usually.

They may have a 2nd Saturday game on tape delay (usually 2 hours late).

Also we get Hallo Bundesliga (review show) and the Bundesliga Magazine show.

Friday's game v Bielefeld (and their imaginary fans) will be on TV.

Teilen