>

Tickets for Leverkusen on 7th Oct ?

#
Could you please help

Unfortunately I know not a word of German but am interested in 3 tickets for the match.  Am I able to purchase tickets on a site that is in English or only on this site ?

Also in what parts of the ground will we experience the best atmosphere ?

Lastly, when buying tickets 3/4 weeks in advance, are they normally posted to an address in the UK or collected from the stadium ?

Cheers
#
-> http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/tageskarten/

-> Bayer Leverkusen -> Kaufen: Normal

-> Registrieren (register)

Name:
Familyname:
Street and Houseno:
(optional) Adressadds:
post/zipcode:
City:
tel:
fax:
email:
Homepage:
Newsletter y/n
Login-ID/Name:
password:
password again:

you will need to fill out every field marked with an *

after registration is completed:

-> bottom left: Login and passwort + push "anmelden" (login)

-> Tickets kaufen (upper left menu)

-> Bayer Leverkusen ("Postversand" [send by mail])

-> you will have an overview about our stadium, left side is our corner (33-43) (but plz dont wear shirts of other teams, neutral cloth is ok)

-> click the block and seat you wanna have

-> how many tickets you wanna have... "ermässigt" = students etc., normal if you are not student

-> reservieren

-> your seats are yellow now...

-> "Warenkorb"

-> bottom of next page -> creditcard

-> accept ABG (bottom of next page) and then push "weiter"

-> give them your creditcard-information

-> you should receive a confirmation email and get your tickets within 7 days via mail

hope this helps you a bit to get tickets with our german-only ticketing site
#
If you like to order via fax:
http://www.eintracht.de/media/tickets/pdf/Bestellformular_TK_Heim_0708.pdf
Helper: http://www.eintracht.de/media/tickets/stadionplan/stadionplan_gross0708a.jpg
Pricing Informations (Categories):
http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/vorverkauf-info/

West-grandstand= Home-Fans lefthand sided
East-grandstand= Guest-Area righthand sided

(print it and fill in)
Sorry i asked babelfish.atavista.com for translation-help

Ticketbestellung für Heimspiele
1. Bundesliga Saison 2007/08
Hiermit bestelle ich verbindlich folgende Tickets für das Heimspiel
Pro Bestellung bitte nur 1 Spielpaarung!

Ticket order for home games 1st 'Bundesliga' league season 2007/08
hereby I order the obligatorily following tickets on the home game
Only one game per order!

First table:
Tribünenbereich |Gesamtanzahl |davon ermäßigt |Preiskategorie |Einzelpreis| Gesamtpreis
Haupttribüne| Gegentribüne| Osttribüne|Westtribüne

means: Grandstand area| total numbers of seats| reduced part of total seats (f.e. students) | Category | price per ticket | sum
grandstand (top of picture) | opposite site (down) | eats grandstand (right) |west grandstand (left)

after this table:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass kein Anspruch auf spezielle Blöcke besteht, die Vergabe der Tickets in den einzelnen Preiskategorien bzw. Blöcken obliegt Eintracht Frankfurt. Die Tickets werden nach Bestelleingang zugeteilt.

Please remind: there is no demand to receive tickets in special blocks.
SGE decides about allocation tickets in categories to people.
Tickets will be allocated by order-date.

second table: you have to decide by cross:
Sollte die gewählte Kategorie vergriffen sein, nehme ich die nächst höhere Kategorie
Sollte die gewählte Kategorie vergriffen sein, nehme ich die nächst niedrigere Kategorie
Sollte die gewählte Kategorie vergriffen sein, ist meine Bestellung hinfällig

first line:
if there are no tickets available foor me in my requested category i ask for tickets in next better category
second line:
... next worse category
third:
please don´t send me any tickets, my order will be cancelled.

than:
zzgl. Fax-Bearbeitungsgebühren und Versandkostenpauschale 6,- €
Gesamtbestellsumme

plus fax handling charges and forwarding expenses: 6,- €
Sum total

Next area they ask how you´ll pay for the tickets:
Zahlungsarten
mode of payment (make your cross)

Credit card| (select your Credit-Card-provider and fill in  your credit-card-number and validty date

Per Überweisung nach Erhalt der Eintrittskarten samt beigefügter Rechnung.
Zahlung per Überweisung nur bis 3 Wochen vor dem jeweiligen Spiel möglich !
Das Zahlungsziel beträgt 10 Tage.
Bei nicht erfolgter Gutschrift innerhalb des Zahlungsziels werden die Karten umgehend storniert!

By transfer after receipt of the tickets including attached calculation. Payment by transfer only possibe until 3 weeks before the respective game! The date of payment amounts to 10 days. With effected credit note within the date of payment the tickets are cancelled immediately!

now your personal informations are requested:
Name, Straße, PLZ, Ort, Telefon tagsüber, Fax,E-Mail, Fanclub
Mit * gekennzeichnete Angaben sind freiwillig

Name, Street, ZIP-Code, Town (and Country?), Phone from 9 to 17 o´clock, Fax-Number, name of your Fanclub (if available)
Fields marked with the star * are voluntary

last chapter:
Wir behalten uns vor, bei unvollständigen Angaben Ihre Bestellung nicht zu berücksichtigen. Die Karten werden per Post
versendet. Das Versandrisiko trägt stets der Kunde. Im Falle einer Berücksichtigung Ihrer Bestellung erhalten Sie die Karten
samt Rechnung zugesendet. Falls wir Ihre Bestellung nicht berücksichtigen können, erhalten Sie eine Absage in schriftlicher
Form. Bitte sehen Sie von zwischenzeitlichen Nachfragen zum aktuellen Bearbeitungsstatus ab.
Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen erkenne ich mit meiner Unterschrift an. Ihre Daten werden ausschließlich zum Zwecke
der Rechnungsstellung und des Versands gespeichert und bearbeitet.

We reserve ourselves not to consider with incomplete data your order. The maps are dispatched by post office. The dispatch risk always carries the customer. In the case of a consideration of your order you keep the maps sent including calculation. If we cannot consider your order, receive a refusal in written form. Please you refrain from intermediate demands to the current processing status. I recognize the general trading conditions on with my signature. Their data are stored and worked on exclusively for the purpose of the rendering of invoice and the dispatch.

last but not least, you have to sign this form and send it via fax to xx49 /69-955 03 268

I hope this little handmade translation will help you to order tickets in our stadium.
Best seats are on west-grandstand or opposite of main grandstand  
#
Thanks for all your help.

Looking forward to it.
#
The lads are right. Westkurve or that end of the Gegentribune is the best for atmos. Get the lower level in that third of the stadium and you're flying. Most of that area is season ticket holders so a font seat in the upper level in that area will be okay. Otherwise just drink loads!

And get the tram to the stadium, the best pre-match is at the tram terminus.

BTW, no football in Woking????
#
F-Hoop schrieb:
The lads are right. Westkurve or that end of the Gegentribune is the best for atmos. Get the lower level in that third of the stadium and you're flying. Most of that area is season ticket holders so a font seat in the upper level in that area will be okay. Otherwise just drink loads!

And get the tram to the stadium, the best pre-match is at the tram terminus.

BTW, no football in Woking????

If you decide of online-ticketing, ensure  to avoid tickets in upper level upon Row 17. From row 18 to 21 in upper level you will not be able to take a look on our video-cube. It´ll be covered by the lighting-catwalk.

Taking tickets in block 24 (lower level) or 25 (upper level):
You´ll be able to hear chants of opposite-fans and you´ll have a great view to Eintracht-Fans-area.  Both blocks are filled with Home-team-fans too.
I´ve been there in last season very often and it has been fantastic.
#
my worse fax translation looks like a new chapter in the never written book
'the way has been for nothing'

The english faxform allways exists:
http://www.eintracht.de/english/about_eintracht/Bestellformular_engl_TK_0708.pdf
Linked on http://www.eintracht.de/english/about_eintracht/

but it has been a nice little training for me..... *lol*

Teilen