>

Newcastle

#
SGE_77 schrieb:
Ticket usually covers transportation 5 hours before/after kick off (at season matches, but I am sure the same goes for UEFA Cup). Could someone verify this?

5 hours befor/after till the rmv-service ends (1 am).
Officially only for one trip to/from the stadium, you can't use it for a round-trip through the city the whole evening long.
#
I hope It´ll be a great Match, always wanted to see Newcastle play!
A friend of mine is from London and big Newcastle fan, now it´s time for the big Game....
Hope to whoop his ass
#
There are many irish player in NUFC's team, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Eintracht.

It'll be a great match!
#
9 points i 3 games, I hope you're scared

Frankfurt Frankfurt alles ist vorbei  

Remember when we sang that in Denmark 14 years ago    

Deutschland Deutschland alles ist vorbei!!!
#
Remember 1996 when we kicked you out of the tournament...in your own country!

#
#
MagischesViereck schrieb:
Remember 1996 when we kicked you out of the tournament...in your own country!

No, because i'm danish      
#
Okay a few more questions, we're sitting in the NUFC end, can we wear NUFC shirts in the neutral areas or ?

And is it allowed to bring a camera to the game ?
#
Nufcmichael schrieb:
Okay a few more questions, we're sitting in the NUFC end, can we wear NUFC shirts in the neutral areas or ?

And is it allowed to bring a camera to the game ?

For sure you can wear your shirts in the neutral areas. You are not in Mainz.

And you can also bring your camera to the stadium.

But what you shouldn't do is sing songs like "Frankfurt Frankfurt alles ist vorbei", that's strictly forbidden..... (but anyway, we won't hear it   )
#
If you arrive at lunchtime you shoud eat "Rippsche mit Kraut" and drink some glasses of "Äbbelwoi" in the city.

I think you defintly will have in the evening other problems wearing a shirt from NUFC.  
#
Well since we're pretty much playing with reserves, then we need just one point, both teams should be satisfied, though you need a win against us or Fenerbahce.

I'll be wearing my NUFC shirt both days, but I won't sing against Frankfurt, only for Newcastle United...  
#
Hey guys!
I've got a question to the NUFC Fans...
Next to Eintracht my favourite football club is Manchester United. So I would like to know how Giuseppe Rossi is doing at Newcastle... I read that he wasn't in the squad for the last games so I was wondering if he might be injured.... If not, is he likely to play tomorrow?

Thanks for replies...

Bye, Sina
#
Sina89 schrieb:
Hey guys!
I've got a question to the NUFC Fans...
Next to Eintracht my favourite football club is Manchester United. So I would like to know how Giuseppe Rossi is doing at Newcastle... I read that he wasn't in the squad for the last games so I was wondering if he might be injured.... If not, is he likely to play tomorrow?

Thanks for replies...

Bye, Sina

Rossi has been a good player for us. And I hope we can keep him after the loan.

He can't play tomorrow because of a clause in his loan deal.
#
toon_craig schrieb:

Rossi has been a good player for us. And I hope we can keep him after the loan.

He can't play tomorrow because of a clause in his loan deal.

Thanks... I didn't know he has got such a clause in his contract...
I hope he will come back to ManUtd after the loan spell....  

Bye, Sina
#
Hey michael,
hows it goin,mate?
got a question: do you got some information if there will be hooligans coming?
its not throwing prejudice at you guys,i feel honoured to meet you there tomorrow,but im sitting straight in your block and im a german
I hope there will be no trouble out and inside the stadium
Lets lift up a beer for a good game tomorrow

cheers
steve-o
#
Steve-Ohlala schrieb:
Hey michael,
hows it goin,mate?
got a question: do you got some information if there will be hooligans coming?
its not throwing prejudice at you guys,i feel honoured to meet you there tomorrow,but im sitting straight in your block and im a german
I hope there will be no trouble out and inside the stadium

cheers
steve-o

I don't think there will be many coming.

There will be no trouble from Newcastle fans. We never cause trouble.
#
Steve-Ohlala schrieb:

Tomorrow the beer in the stadium will be "bleifrei",which means without alcohol. So, you´ll have to drink some BEFORE you step into. Cheers
#
hab ich gemerkt...war schon schwach..passiert
#
thats a good attitude...i realized that on thursday..youre quite a good party and your atmosphere was great..maybe i shall come to a newcastle game..three years ago i went to manchester vs. chelsea and the atmosphere was fucking amazing,dude....and when im coming i hope that your beer is WITH alcohol,not without*g*
cya there
steve-O

Teilen