>

Incredible defeat

#
I think that our first defeat in this season it's incredible. Eintracht has played a good game with attention in defence and good counterstrike. Funkel has done a really good job for our defense and we have without some excellent players like Chris, Preuß and our captain Jones but Streit is being fantastic for the goal and his free kick in the last mintutes (Fontana has broken in my throat the scream GOL). Thurk has played a good match (as usual) too and I see that he is a fighter that can argue with his teammates or his opposings: an idol! I think that this result is a big lie: Palermo has made only 3 kicks to our goal and 2 goals, we have ruled the game and only the goal post has saved Fontana from Amantidis. Maybe Funkel could make entered Takahara in the middle of second half to try to win the match. The referee is being obscene with some decisions against us, just like an outside against Thurk in the first half when he was alone against a defender and a goalkeeper.    But, peace, it's gone so now we must restart to try to make a good results against Fenerbahce and Celta, 'cos I think very difficult to make good result against Newcastle.
For me it's been the first time that I could see Eintracht on TV   , but in Italy TV the technical commentator was a brash Palermo supporter all his words it was about "Palermo can win this game 'cos it's ruling the game (when...   )" and if the referee made a mistake about us he sad "We must understand his decision, everyone can made a mistake" but if the mistake was against Palermo (an event tonight) it was an incredible mistake and every fouls commited by us had to have a yellow card. And for all the match Rambuadi, the commentator that was a very weak player, isn't be able to say Eintracht in the correct way: ridiculous! But for a bit of luck, I have could see Eintracht on TV. Now we must make a good result next weekend. What do you think about tonight guys?
Enjoy all EF sad supporter!
#
Except for Thurk, I am totally fine with what you said. We controlled the game - except for two mistakes - and just weren't fortunate enough to score. We should've won this game 2-1.

Teilen