>

Hell In UEFA Cup

#
Even the fantastic Eagles this years don't have known a defeat until today, in UEFA Cup nothing could be more hard. Newcastle United, Celta Vigo, Fenerbahce and Palermo (at the first position in Italian championship) are very good team and it will be very hard go on in the competition, but the eagles doesn't have fear of nobody! It's good that the match aginst Palermo will be played in our stadium 'cos ths match could be more harder if played in La Favorita, the Palermo stadium, a really hell for the passion of its pubblic.
I'm very sad 'cos our powerful defender Vasoski would like to go to play at Newcastle. I know that for a player is a dream to play in one of the best Premier League team, but I'd like that he remains in Eintracht for a lot of years. To lose a defender this year that we have a good defense is terrible, let's hope tha tif he wants to go away, he will go away the next year!

#
Indeed, hard to go through to the final 32 but one home victory and 2 draws might be enough. So I'm quite confident we'll stay in Europe until next year...
#
This is one really tough group. The only good thing for us is that the other teams will be taking points off each other as well, and the first three go through - so we have a fighting chance of making the last 32.

Anyway, it's loads more fun than slumming it around the bottom of the 2. Liga, which is where we were only two short years ago.

Happy days!
#
Completely agree. Much better suffer in UEFA Cup than rule in 2.Bundesliga. In two years Funkel has done a very good work!

Teilen