>

Team Against Wolfsburg?

#
Now that Jones has been hit with a three match ban, maybe it's time to give Cimen a chance. He is a fine young player who I think can easily make the step up to the top flight. I'd be inclined to stick with two up front with question marks over Meier and van Lent. I don't think there is anything to be lost by playing Weißenberger. I'd like to see Copado get a run as well, but maybe van Lent needed the Munich game and will improve for it.

Any other opinions?

Keep The Faith
#
Greetings from Kuwait.

Jones will certianly be missed and I personally can't identify a worthy substitution. Cimen is probably the best option.

As for the forward duo I strongly believe that we should stick to our striker couple Van Lent and Amanatidis. Yes, both are having some difficulties to bring the ball accross the line. But I am sure this situation pass very soon. Give them some time and the co-ordination will improve. We will have a lot fun with both of them.

The midfield is probably our weakest part of the team. If I had to choose I would actually favour Weissenberger. Not to vote for Copado is may be only because I realy haven't seen in action. I think that Funkel has his reasons for not nominating him to the team.

We may have to rethink the structure and try something else. What I mean is have Amanatidis take the post of midfielder and AvL form along with Koehler the stricker pair.

I still like to see Lexa in the team. His is fast, eager and probably more effective than Cha. I like Cha, but his converts from chances to goals is far from acceptable.

I keep the faith.... who isn't?
#
isn't cha still injured?
#
Yep! We're taking a very depleted squad to Wolfsburg. Looks like Funkel won't have much choice in his selection tomorrow. He'll just have to play whoever's available.

Nikolov faces a fitness test in the morning.
#

Zundor schrieb:
isn't cha still injured?

yes!

funkel said that cha will starts into the teamtraining in the next week.

Teilen