>

Re-live the horror!

#
5 minute report on the Leverkusen debacle.

http://gportal.hu/portal/stream/

The football matches are on the right, scroll down to find Frankfurt. There are streamed reports from loads of games. They are WMP streams with commentary in Hungarian, better than nothing if you can't get German football on real TV.
#
Hi Hoop!

Unfortunately the link doesn´t work for me.

I hope you survived the Sunday shock. I was at the stadium and my feelings went from astonishing to very sad.

Regards,

Zeus
#
Hi Zeus,

I've had no problem with it just now. These stream portals can get busy, so maybe some patience is required.

I don't believe the defence could play as badly again, so I think we can get something out of the game on Saturday at certain times.

take care

F-Hoop
#
Thanks for the link! TV alternatives are always most welcome! Not everybody can afford Fox World Sport or whatever would be necessary...

I had to laugh at your "I don't believe the defence could play as badly again..."  Now, I didn't see Sunday's game, but my experience in the 2003-04 season was that one should really knock on wood after saying such things. It can always get worse, and often does when you're an Eintracht fan. I am really looking forward to Saturday, though, because I too am confident that our defense will have their act together to some extent.

I just can't think of the best way to translate "Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt"...but in other words, never give up!

Teilen