>

Season over! Let#s look at 2005/2006

#
Today's match was a disaster! The season is over and we should prepare for 2005/2006:
-focus on players who are willing to fight and show they are determined to succeed in Frankfurt
-who is just doing the minimum should be kicked out by the end of the season (contract permitting)
-BUT: the search for 2-3 top performers has to start NOW and management has to take money into their hands  as this is part of the bzusiness
Otherwise we will play in the midfiield of 2nd Division in a fantastic stadium but without any chance to move on
The MD, Mr Bruchhagen is asked to ACT NOW : get some cash and get some players, that#s how the business works.
As well there#s is some momentum to be created arounf the club, whoc stzill has got a fairly good name all over Europe. This brabnd needs to reanimated.
Fluegelzange
#
Yetserday's result was indeed a disaster but there are still 45 points to play for. Our problem is that when things go against us that we lack a leader on the pitch to put them right. Hence yesterday's anaemic performance.

AFAIK Bruchhagen has some money to play with, but I was disappointed that we didn't strengthen the squad more aggressively in the last month. Maybe Jones will be good enough at this level, but I'm not holding my breath.

We need more bite in midfield, Schur and Chris are just not consistent enough. KSC's first two goals came from complete lack of concentration on our part.

So I wouldn't write this season off yet. A win on Friday will keep us in the hunt for a promotion spot. The Köln match is a cup final now.

Keep the Faith
#

F-Hoop schrieb:
The Köln match is a cup final now.

Keep the Faith

You're absolutely right. Let's kick the goats out of the Waldstadion!

And remember: It ain't over 'til it's over!
#
yeah
we`ll keep the faith till last minute
we allways did and we`ll allways do
fuckin`ksc-match was bad but who thought we`d win all games?
#
Maybe the KSC debacle was the wake-up call we needed.

The roller coaster starts again tomorrow. On paper, we should slaughter them. But there'll be a very tense atmosphere in the stadium and Dresden will be fighting for their lives.

We can't win all games, ten will do!

Keep the Faith
#

F-Hoop schrieb:
Maybe the KSC debacle was the wake-up call we needed.

The roller coaster starts again tomorrow. On paper, we should slaughter them. But there'll be a very tense atmosphere in the stadium and Dresden will be fighting for their lives.

We can't win all games, ten will do!

Keep the Faith

I hope the KSC match was the last wake up call, I don´t need more
anyway, Dresden normally is typical SGE desastergame otherwise? SGE isn´t typical, so let the fire of Frankfurt burn ,
remember we just can do things, we normally can`t.

forget Köln, slaughter Dresden, let´s go SGE!!!
#
I am new at the forum and wonna say hi to everyone!!!

What happend's in Dresden and how many fans went there?

All the best to UF
-------------------------------------------------
#

Convict schrieb:
I am new at the forum and wonna say hi to everyone!!!

What happend's in Dresden and how many fans went there?

All the best to UF
-------------------------------------------------

Hi Convict, you´re welcome. Enjoy this forum.

It was more peaceful in Dresden, than expected.
just the normal affray as each time .
Around 800 SGE-Fans drove by special train to Dresden, some more with Busses and by car and a few from the Region around Dresden.

all the best for you
lt.commander
#
Thx commander!

I haven't been on stadium since 1999 and I wish I'm gonna visit Frankfurt again in the bright future. I will never forget the game in Koeln were we traveld with 15.000 fans. I wish you all the best from Australia and hope for Eintracht AUFSTIEG!

Gruesse

IMMER WIDER SGE
#

Convict schrieb:
Thx commander!

I haven't been on stadium since 1999 and I wish I'm gonna visit Frankfurt again in the bright future. I will never forget the game in Koeln were we traveld with 15.000 fans. I wish you all the best from Australia and hope for Eintracht AUFSTIEG!

Gruesse

IMMER WIDER SGE

Hi convict,
I hope we can go up this year, if not we do it next season (hopefully).
The next time you come to Frankfurt, I´m shure you´re amazed. Use this and you know the reason.
http://www.neueswaldstadion.de/de/home/index.html

Kind regards
lt.commander
#
hey seems as if this season isn`t over
let`s go
#
We are six points off third place with eleven games left. The form of the top seven for the last eleven games is:

1. E. Frankfurt        11  7-2-2  20-10 +10 23pts
2. Aue                    11  7-1-3  19-09 +10 22pts
3. 1860 München   11  6-3-2  17-12  +5  21pts
4. Duisburg            11  6-2-3  19-11  +8  20pts
5. Fürth                  11  6-1-4  23-19  +4  19pts
6. Köln                   10  5-3-2  21-10 +11 18pts
7. Aachen               11  4-1-6  17-19   -2  13pts

Frankfurt, 1860 and Aue have six home games. The others have only five. We have to play 1860 and Aue away. Fürth and Duisburg have to come to fortress Frankfurt.

This one could go to the wire! Then again, maybe four teams will go up this year
#
fluegelzange:
You are absolutely right! The season is over! 3 games left and we lead with 4 points! You didn't expect it this way, did you? but this shows that a true sge-supporter is always an optimist. true supporters just say that something is impossible if it's absolutely impossible, mathematically.
#
fluegelzange wishes he would never have started this thread in the first place...

Teilen