>

NEWS UPDATE

#
I thought it is again time for a News Update.

The chapter “Chris” is finally closed. Essentially he just refused to rejoin the club after his vacation and is now hoping for his dismissal. But Bruchhagen is far from releasing him with the compliments of Eintracht. If Chris wants to leave, he better find a club to pay him out, otherwise the Lawyer is knocking at his door. The only thing that still binds Eintracht and Chris is a contract until 2005.

The Fans are very sad about his departure and regret the fashion he left.

------------------------
Tired or what? In another test match on July 20th Eintracht managed only a 1:0 (1:0) against Regional League Club “Germania Ober-Roden”. To the surprise of the 2500 spectators “Ober-Roden” dominated the match almost throughout the 90 minutes. Only Beierle’s goal in the 21st minutes saved the honour of Eintracht. Coach Funkel commented this performance by saying that squad seemed rather tired after the tough training of the past days.
------------------------
After long debates and discussions, Markus Kreuz has finally left the Eagles for Second Division Club “Rot Weiss Erfurt”. Good luck to him.
------------------------
The stadium is progressing very well these days. The big lift is about to be completed and the lawn is currently being laid.

Best regards

Davis (dasabu)

#
For all those who want to see the building progress of the new stadium, follow this link.

http://www.neues-waldstadion.de/de/galerie/index.php?g=Umbaudokumentation/2004/2004-07-22

There you will find a picture galerie dated 22.7.04
#
What is the finally news about Skela?
Pls I don'y have the time anymore to raed all the news
Thks
Dirk
#
Unfortunately Erwin Skela has left the Club. It seemed he had some offers from Leverkusen and Hamburg which at the end did not materialize. During that time he tried to push Eintracht for more money. At the end Frankfurt found some seemingly competent alternatives. Hamburg and Leverkusen lost interest abd truned him down. As it stands now, Skela is desperately for a new club. Rumors say that he presented himself to Gent and some other 2nd division clubs in Germany.
#
Correction: He is currently negotiating with Genk (not Gent)

On a further update he is test training with Bielefeld at the moment.
#
about skela:

it seems, that he will receive a contract from arminia bielefeld. he worked with the coach of bielefeld earlyer, in mannheim.

the doors for skela are closed in frankfurt.

some further information from last eavening, frankfu rt won 1:0 against St.Pauli in Hamburg. The goal was made by meier, the guy who did the two goals in an other play, against leverkusen. meier´s position in the team is almost the position skela played, serving the offence. I have seen him against leverkusen and he did a great job.

peter
#
I don't know enough of the German players in "algemeine"!!!

Do we have a stronger team as last year? In any case last year we did had not a team to go to the second division! We played very well! But unfortunalally sometimes our defence was very poor
#
@Dirk

it´s still not clear who will actually play defense
in the starting formation; there´s still some work to do.
Anyway, the Eintracht offense looks pretty promising
and Funkel will find a acceptable solution for the rest.

Greetings to Belgium,

Shinkansen
#
As far as I am concerned we have an equally good (maybe even better) team than at the beginning of last season 2003/04. Considering however that we are now playing in the 2nd division as opposed to the 1st league last year, is certainly very promising.

I strongly believe that we have very good chances to rejoin the premier league next year. The main competitors amongst Frankfurt to hold ranks 1 to 3 at the end of the season are: Köln, 1860 München, Cottbus, maybe Aachen and probably a surprise team.

The Forum is providing a very careful optimism. The newcomers certainly seem very promising, but since no previous records are available, no clear picture can be made. Many Forum members suggest to wait and observe the first 4-5 games before making any forecasts.

Greetings to Belgium.

Teilen