>

Funkel?

#
Fucked or Funky???

The one year contract is interesting. (At least it's not three, as with the last idiot.) To my mind, it shows that either (a) Bruchhagen thinks he's a stop-gap to keep us going until we find somebody good, or (b) Funkel thinks that he will have done enough by Christmas to get a better contract before somebody else "taps" him; or (c) a combination of both.

I have friends who hold him in high regard. I have friends who think he's useless.

My opinion is that he can't be worse than Reimann, but that he won't have half the squad the fat cunt had. But then the golfer from Hamburg rarely played them all together.

A bit of a struggle next year lads?
#
What exactly do you want to tell us? I could not sense any information from your posting, except that you felt like being abusive against the previous coach. He is gone and that's history. So this chapter has been closed. Before badmouthing the new coach, I would suggest to wait and see.
#
I could not sense any information from your posting

That's because there wasn't any. It was a request for information/opinions, hence the question marks.

As regards badmouthing the new coach – where? I was merely suggesting that, as we have lost at least four automatic choices from last season already, Funkel will have a tough job on his hands. I wish him all the best, but I'd still like to hear other people's opinions. It's what forums are all about.
#
First Reimann had an one-year-contract, but as we were in the first Bundesliga mr. Sparmann gave him a two-year-contract with this horrible 600.000 € compensation! Now is Mr. Bruchagen on top and he seems to me to bee a very wise man!

So it will all get good!

Ansen

Teilen