>

Waldo Dutra

#
Anybody can tell me information on Canadian Waldo Dutra who is on trial with Eintracht?

Thanks,

From a canadian supporter!
#

Canuck schrieb:
Anybody can tell me information on Canadian Waldo Dutra who is on trial with Eintracht?

Thanks,

From a canadian supporter!

Not sure! I haven't heard anything about this player. But as soon as I get some info, I'll let you know.

Regards to Canada.
#
Thank you very much for your help.
I was looking for international Eintracht fan clubs but I could not find any.  Does anybody know if suchs clubs exist?
How can we set up an offical supporters club here in Canada?
#

Canuck schrieb:
Thank you very much for your help.
I was looking for international Eintracht fan clubs but I could not find any.  Does anybody know if suchs clubs exist?
How can we set up an offical supporters club here in Canada?

Not sure what the regulations are in Canada. But if it helps you may want to contact some of our local Fan-Clubs in Germany.

If you face a language barrier, let me know and I gladly help.

Regards
#
@dasabu

http://www.fanabteilung.de/portal/downloads/fanclubgruendung.doc

Im Ausland muss der Fanclub aus mindestens 5 Mitgliedern/Personen bestehen.

Beim Übersetzen viel Spaß
#

Manuela50 schrieb:
@dasabu

http://www.fanabteilung.de/portal/downloads/fanclubgruendung.doc

Im Ausland muss der Fanclub aus mindestens 5 Mitgliedern/Personen bestehen.

Beim Übersetzen viel Spaß

@Manuela50: vielen Dank für die Info

@Canuk: Well, the department for Supporter Affairs require at least 5 members to establish a fan club. "Manuela50" was so kind to enclose a link to the form that requires completion.

As mentioned, if you need assistance give me a shout.
#

Canuck schrieb:

Re: Waldo Dutra,

As far as I was able to find out, no one realy knows Waldemar Dutra. Some believe he was here in Frankfurt sometime in 2002. The last information available is that he was/is playing with "Calgary Storm". See link.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/nationals/profile.asp?id=135&sub=3
#
thank you very much for your help.  I've following Eintracht since I attended a game last November.  It's been a difficult season and we might spend time in the second division but we'll be back in the Bundesliga soon enough.  I had a great time in Frankfurt on my visit and I would love to start a supporters club here in Canada.
I will be in touch!
#
Hi Canuck,
If you can't get enough Canadians to form a Fan Club you can always join the  EF Fanabteilung (Fans' Division) as an overseas member. It only costs €2 a month and you'll get all match day programmes sent to you by post, and for whenever you're in Germany they help out with tickets (not a problem next season!) and they run discounted trips to away games, amongst other things.

Their website is www.fanabteilung.de and if the German is too much for you send an email to Jörg Strehler at info@fanabteilung.de – and he'll send you either the details in English or my private email and you can take it from there.

Hope that helps.
#
Thanks, I might start with that.
What is the fan reaction these days with the team going down (unless we have a miracle)?
#
Well, to sum it all up the supporters are very much devided in their opinions.

Some already resigned and accepted the march downwards to the second devision.

The other half strongly believe that a miracle is still possible.

Then there is a division of opinion if the Coach should have been sacked or not. A lot of discussion on that point.

I sympathize with all fans as they are all very upset and even more disapointed.

If it counts, I also believe that Reimann should have left after his suspension. I also hold Bruchhagen personally responsible for not terminating him then and there. (See thread "Should Reimann resign?")

Teilen