>

Should Reimann resign?

#
Should Reimann resign if we lose again on Saturday? Or should we just sack him?

He is banned from the bench because he could not control himself in Dortmund. His tactics are suicidal – e.g. 7-2-1 in Köln when we needed to win to have any chance of survival. Not to mention the Andy Möller affair, the suicidal tactical changes made in the last ten minutes agaunst Lautern and the clear lack of self-confidence the players have.

What does everyone here think?
#
Reimann should have resigned himself after being suspended. On the other hand it would have been wiser to have terminated his services then and there. His tactics are indeed suicidal. I even dare to accuse Reimann intentionally trying to show that without him, the team is bunch of looser. Yes, I believe he should have gone.
#
Please, Mr. Bruchhagen, kick Reiman! NOW!!!!
#
ihr deppen löscht des ja eh....

Ja
#
Fair play, Momo. Absolute class!

AFAIK there's only one Brit who follows the Eintracht and he supports Chelsea these days!

We could have a forum in Bahasa, one in Thai, one in Irish, one in French, for the Canadians etc. Hey, we're stuck with English as a common language. (You can comfort yourself with the fact that the Brits are a very small minority of English-speaking people these days.)

Anyway, make yourself known to me at the Country Kitchen tomorrow and I'll get you a beer. You deserve one.

Shut the door on your way out Willi!
#
It is easy to get the impression that he wants the team to lose.

In my opinion the SGE is not important to Reimann. Reimann is far more important to Reimann.

Let's just hope that the players respond like they did against FCB. Our chance of staying up is slim but it is still there.

I'd love to see us go 4-4-2 and play Cha up front as a target man. We have nothing to lose now. Cha is big and strong. Bang the ball up to him to knock down for Amanatidis and an incoming Skela. With Lexa marauding down the right wing, at least we will have some fun watching us go down.

Teilen