>

Moeller Flop

#
Only today I got a Nov 03 issue of the "Kicker". They call Moeller a "flop". I guess they are right because I have not heard to much about him being a great help for our team. I hope he is strong enough to show everybody the opposite this year !
#
I don't agree with the Kicker magazine. Möller made many good approaches to show his (yet former) international soccer class. Additionally, as long as he has a positive influence on the team, even if it was only his presence or not, we shouldn't pass on him.

Möller had not been practicing for three months when he joined Eintracht last year. It was obvious that he was out of form and would have to fight to gather momentum.

Of course, he's getting a bit long in the tooth, but he still is a good player, strong enough to help Eintracht. The only condition is that he must be in excellent form to be able to start his "turbo".

Unfortunately, the last news I heard about him was that he had a slight injury in his thigh. Let's hope that it's nothing serious like the rupture of a muscle fibre, which was why he couldn't take part in the last Eintracht matches.

I especially like his team play with Ervin Skela, which was pretty good in some games - unlike the team play between Skela and Guié-Mien.

If Möller was fit as a fiddle again, he could definitely help us.

Best regards,
Andy

Teilen