>

hello?????

#
eintracht won 3:1, and no one of u english speaking guys is interested in it??? im desperate.....
well, as u see, i opened a new thread concerning this topic, and i want to see answers, ok?!?!?!?!? smile:

mfg    stinger

EFC Nothing goes up here
#
hey stinger,
there's no need to be desperate. If nobody will post an answer, I'll be there and talk to you also in English
Of course I'm very glad to see our Eintracht on the third table-place.
If they go on like this, the carnival's-association or the bettermen will stay in the second league :P and next season we 'll play against the Bavarians or the Easties.

Greetings

from

Knüller B)
#
well, i'm so glad to see u talking to me
but anyways, eintracht will play in the 1. Bundesliga next season, and really

........who the fuck mentions if the bettermen or carnevalists play in the same league as we!?!?

mfg    stinger
#
.....but here it is......

EFC Nothing goes up here

stinger    
#
oh no, you didn't understand me right
i said, that if WE will promote, either th carnivalists or the bettermen will stay in league 2 (in words: two). that would be quite nice

Greetings

from

Knüller B)

EFC at least two make mood here (
#
i guess i understodd u right, i just said, that it is unimportant for me if the MAINZELMÄNNCHEN
stay in league 2 or if they play in league 1. I dont mention if they play in the league one if we play in league 1!!!! but anyways, i must agree that it is quite nice that one of these two "teams" must stay in league 2, i hope it will be the bettermen ......
In my opinion the Mainzelmännchen are pretty cool....... ok, i agree, just a little bit better than the bessermen.....

stinger

EFC at least two make mood here
#
nothing has to be aditioned.

ok, folks, i hope the fuckin' meenzer won't grab the third place when the last seconds running out... remember the bloody bavarians two years ago.

and the bettermen will get up.
#
oh no three lions, i would prefer the carnivals  association playing in the first league! i don't like the bettermen any more since the issue about rcgm. Let this buttheads stay in league two.

EFC Football's coming home
#
again i have to agree with the president of the EFC At least two make mood here named Knüller . Let those fuckin bettermen stay in league 2. If the is a soccer-god I pray two you, even it is the first time I really pray in my life, but this is a reason to flfill my wish and let them play another year in league two!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

stinger
#
Thanks to Stinger for making me to thr president of this important support-association, i will revenge me by time!
But anyway: I'm not quite sure at all, if the bettermen have to stay in league two. we should be careful and shouldn't take the mouth too full. otherwise it cold become very embarassing at the end of the season, when we have to stay down! Let's see...
In this sense and with black-white-red greetz:
The president of the EFC At least two make mood here B)
#
again the president Knüller had the word....

well, i just hope that if we promote the bettermen stay in league 2 and not the mainzelmännchen.

EFC At least two make mood here

stinger
#
hi stinger,
beside our nice conversation in at MIRC's I try to opress my anger about this stupit undecided. I hope next week in Mainz it will be better.
Press me your thumbs for my English-ABitur on Tuesday. I think with my English-knowledges, nothing can go wrong.

Greetings from Küller

EFC Erbarme...TOO LATE your neighbour is coming!
#
lol, i hope it aint too late to press my thumbs for ure a-levels in english!!!!!

Fuck, i cant type anymore because my thumbs want to pressed...........

EFC   THUMB-PRESSING

stinger
#
Ok, now I can proof, that my English is sufficient for the A-Level:

stinger schrieb:
Fuck, i cant type anymore because my thumbs want to pressed...........

The right form is: My thumbs want to be pressed
Thanks for support!!!
Knüller

By the way: I made you to the President of the EFC Erbarme TOO LATE your neighbour is coming
#
i'm so grateful to be made the president of the EFC Erbarme, TOO LATE......your neighbour is coming!!!

but u must trust me that i just forgot to write the to !!!!!!      PLZ   TRUST ME!!!!!!! smile:

stinger

EFC Erbarme, TOO LATE......your neighbour is coming!!!
#
Mein lieber Mann, was für peinliche Auftritte

Teilen