>

Can somebody help? Kann jemand helfen?

#
Im a supporter of Oldham Athletic from England, a club connected to Eintracht Frankfurt! i am looking to come over to watch the eagles play in November against Dortmund. im wondering where is the best place to stay over in a hotel near the stadium? and is it hard to get tickets for the games? any help would be much appreciated!

Im ein Fan von Oldham Athletic aus England, verbunden Vereins zu Eintracht Frankfurt! ich suche zu kommen, um zu sehen die Adler im November gegen Dortmund spielen. im fragen, wo ist der beste Ort in einem Hotel in der Nähe des Stadions zu bleiben? und ist es schwer, die Tickets für die Spiele zu bekommen? Jede Hilfe wäre sehr willkommen!

Thanks!,
George
#
Hi George,

Frankfurt offers a huge variety of Hotels and a recommendation would be depending on your budget and on what you would like to see else than just the game.

I recommend the regular hotel searches via google or the typical travel websites.
If you just need a bed after the game, look for hotels in Frankfurt Niederrad, that's the part of Frankfurt nearest to the stadium.

If you would also like to go for some sightseeing, look for hotels in Frankfurt Sachsenhausen or in the city core. Of course there's more than those areas, btu that might be the easiest, if you are here for the first time.

Regarding the tickets a match against Dortmund is usually fully sold out soon, so you should place your ticket order more or less imemdiately after the official sales period started.

Best way to get tickets is the online ticket shop, which you find under the "Ticket" Link in the upper right corner of this page.

There's print-at-home option, which might be easiest, if you are not located in Germany.

If you want to be in the Frankfurt Supporters area, select tickets in Blocks between 33 and 41. Note, that you should not wear any Fan Signs, clothes, flags etc from other clubs in this area. It might be misunderstood...

An overview on the stadium blocks can be found here:

http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/dauerkarten/Stadiongrafik__2014-15.pdf

Best regards and have fun

Wedge
#
Thanks alot! so maybe i should leave the Dortmund game? and look for one which would be easier to get into? i spoke to the club and they said i would have to have a membership to get a ticket. fully understand! it would only be a weekend over in Germany to watch the game.

Danke sehr! vielleicht sollte ich das Dortmund-Spiel zu verlassen? und suchen eine, die leichter wäre, in zu erhalten? Ich sprach mit dem Club, und sie sagte, ich hätte eine Mitgliedschaft, um ein Ticket zu bekommen. voll und ganz verstehen! es wäre ein Wochenende nur über sein in Deutschland, um das Spiel zu beobachten.
#
The membership is only required in the first sales phase.
We are opening ticket sales for members first, then after a certain period, the ticket portal is open for everyone.
#
You can also check this sub. ( http://www.eintracht.de/meine_eintracht/forum/10/ ) There will be a posting, where people can sell their tickets for the original price.
#
Hi George,

nice to hear that you want to visit our wonderful Club  
If you don't have any member who can help you with the ticket, it will be nearly impossible to get a ticket for the match against Dortmund. There are 26000 season ticket holders and circa 7000 will go to Dortmund. And for many fans this is one of the "highlight" games in the season. I would recommend you a game against Cologne, Mainz, or something like that.For this games it's possible to purchase tickets via the online ticket selling without beeing Eintracht member. The hotel, which is closest to the stadium, is the Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy (http://www.lindner.de/de/lindner_sports_academy_frankfurt/). It's located just over the street (as you can see on google maps or sth.).
#
Thanks alot i really appreciate the help

Teilen