>

Shipping to Australia

#
Hello, I am a big Eintracht Frankfurt fan living in Australia. I was hoping to order a fan version home shirt from the online fan shop (stores.eintracht.de) but during checkout there is no option for an Australian state/territory in the shipping information. I would like advice on what to do in this situation as a package shipped without state/territory information may be delayed or returned to sender.
Vielen Danke
Lawrence
#
Hello, I am a big Eintracht Frankfurt fan living in Australia. I was hoping to order a fan version home shirt from the online fan shop (stores.eintracht.de) but during checkout there is no option for an Australian state/territory in the shipping information. I would like advice on what to do in this situation as a package shipped without state/territory information may be delayed or returned to sender.
Vielen Danke
Lawrence
#
Hi there, at least they state that world-wide shipping is available for 39,00EUR. You could add the territory in another field or to be safe, get in touch with them via the email in the link above.
Good luck, mate!

Teilen