>

ticket

#
When I open the ticket purchase on the website, there are no seats available, but there are no other tickets.
Is it sold out?
Or can't I see it because I'm not a paid member?
#
Hi.
For the games against Stuttgart and Bochum the pre-sale for members is running until 10am tomorrow morning. You can currently only see the seats if you are a member. If there are seats left you can see and buy them tomorrow after 10am.

I am a member and I can tell you that I see only one ticket left against Stuttgart. Against Bochum there are a few seats left in the east stand, in the main stand and in the opposite stand. If you can't see seats for all other games, they're sold out. Hope I could help you.
#
Good evening

Thank you for your reply.
I didn't know because it was my first time getting a ticket.
#

no problem.  there may be remaining tickets from the guest area for each game (the grey area in the east stand ).  these seats are sold by the visiting team.  depends on how many they sell to their fans .  if tickets are left they will go back to Eintracht and will be available on sale.  but I can‘t tell you if and when they will be available .  maybe a week or less before the game takes place.  it's best to check sales regularly for each game.  good luck and best regards

Teilen