>

Help needed?

#
Hi Samulama,

foreigners, except those from that odd far-off country called Offenbach, won't have any problems at all. Just don't wear supporters' clothings from other Bundesliga-Clubs (useless to mention, I suppose). 5M is not really the supporters' area but rather business-like. Still the athmosphere will probably be goog. Perhaps not right at 5M but you'll have a great view on the supporters' area and the pitch.

Before the match I recommend the Restaurant Buchscheer right at the S-Bahn-Station Louisa just a footwalk from the stadium. Have a typical Frankfurt meal there and enjoy selfmade Apfelwein (the local cidre) or just these days the fresh "Süßer" - an only half-way fermented apple-juice from the most recent harvest. Many fans meet there and will walk to the stadium ... you can't possibly miss it.

Just next to the stadium will be beer- and saussage-stalls. People will group everywhere around the stadium and have a couple of beers or Apfelwein. And don't worry being a scandinavian tourist: we germans only mind those embarrassing german tourists. You'll be perfectly fine just not cheering for the opponent and will easily pick up a couple of chants.

Enjoy the day in that exotic southern country!

Haliaeetus
#
Haliaeetus schrieb:
Hi Samulama,

foreigners, except those from that odd far-off country called Offenbach, won't have any problems at all. Just don't wear supporters' clothings from other Bundesliga-Clubs (useless to mention, I suppose). 5M is not really the supporters' area but rather business-like. Still the athmosphere will probably be goog. Perhaps not right at 5M but you'll have a great view on the supporters' area and the pitch.

Before the match I recommend the Restaurant Buchscheer right at the S-Bahn-Station Louisa just a footwalk from the stadium. Have a typical Frankfurt meal there and enjoy selfmade Apfelwein (the local cidre) or just these days the fresh "Süßer" - an only half-way fermented apple-juice from the most recent harvest. Many fans meet there and will walk to the stadium ... you can't possibly miss it.

Just next to the stadium will be beer- and saussage-stalls. People will group everywhere around the stadium and have a couple of beers or Apfelwein. And don't worry being a scandinavian tourist: we germans only mind those embarrassing german tourists. You'll be perfectly fine just not cheering for the opponent and will easily pick up a couple of chants.

Haliaeetus

Thanks for responding!

It will be great to visit a warmer country right now, Sweden is getting colder and colder .

I guessed that 5M would be kind of calm, that was why I chose to sit there. I want to be able be in a good position to both see and hear the atmosphere! That way I'll be able to compare the famous German fan culture versus what we have in Sweden.

The Buchscheer looks like the place to be! Also, will I have any problem with speaking English around the stadium, like when ordering beer/food and such? Should I order in my poor, homemade German instead?

I really look forward to the game, I heard that it's sold out as well! This will be the biggest crowd I've ever been a part of, in Sweden we're lucky to get 20.000 at a game in Allsvenskan..

Well met!
#
Samulama schrieb:
Haliaeetus schrieb:
Hi Samulama,

Haliaeetus

Thanks for responding!

It will be great to visit a warmer country right now, Sweden is getting colder and colder .

I guessed that 5M would be kind of calm, that was why I chose to sit there. I want to be able be in a good position to both see and hear the atmosphere! That way I'll be able to compare the famous German fan culture versus what we have in Sweden.

The Buchscheer looks like the place to be! Also, will I have any problem with speaking English around the stadium, like when ordering beer/food and such? Should I order in my poor, homemade German instead?

I really look forward to the game, I heard that it's sold out as well! This will be the biggest crowd I've ever been a part of, in Sweden we're lucky to get 20.000 at a game in Allsvenskan..

Well met!

Sorry I didn't manage to answer whether you'd get along in english in time, but I suppose you will have found out by now and hope you've enjoyed your day abroad including the match.
How's it been? More than 20000 people certainly and quite a dense athmosphere, I guess.
But did you get along well? Any hints for future foreign guests with similar questions? Just let us know and we'll pass on your information. Cheers!
#
hello I am Japanese.
I odered 3Ticket on the 30.Nov vs Borussia Dortmund over internet for my trip to Germany.
I already transfered the money and got the Tickets.(I don't know why but i couldn't use print@home)
but my trip would change and unfortunately I could not watch the game.
so my question is that....is it posible to have a refund in that case???
Actually I sent a message to the team but haven't had backmessage yet.
So if anyone has such a experience,please please let me know.
Thanks!
#
Hello nagamisa,

You can always try to sell the tickets here in the Forum, but if you live abroad postage will probably be too expensive.
When did You contact support? It sometimes takes a couple of days to get an answer.
Also, which E-Mail Adress did you write to and did you check your spam  folder?
Sometimes E-Mails get classified as spam by mail providers - one never knows.

I am sure we will find a suitable solution to your problem.

Please feel free to answer here or via PM,

best regards,

littlecrow
#
Mitt viel spaB besuche ich, wie ein Hollander, euere spiele. Tickets fur auswartspiele sind einfach zu bestellen auf der website. Tickets fur die stehplatze beim heimspiele sind fur mich nicht einfach zu bestellen. Weil sie immer ausverkauft sind.

Was advisieren sie mich fur nachtste saison? Ich hatte gern 5 a 8 spiele besuchen.

Mittglied werden? Einschreiben fur ein dauernkarte?
Wieviel tickets kann ich kaufen fur die stehplatze wenn ich mittglied bin?
Und wenn ich ein dauernkarte habe, ist es dann moglich ein extra ticket fur die spiele zu bestellen?

Jetzt bestell ich oft die tickets auf viagogo.com und bezahl ich €50 per ticket.
#
Mitt viel spaB besuche ich, wie ein Hollander, euere spiele. Tickets fur auswartspiele sind einfach zu bestellen auf der website. Tickets fur die stehplatze beim heimspiele sind fur mich nicht einfach zu bestellen. Weil sie immer ausverkauft sind.

Was advisieren sie mich fur nachtste saison? Ich hatte gern 5 a 8 spiele besuchen.

Mittglied werden? Einschreiben fur ein dauernkarte?
Wieviel tickets kann ich kaufen fur die stehplatze wenn ich mittglied bin?
Und wenn ich ein dauernkarte habe, ist es dann moglich ein extra ticket fur die spiele zu bestellen?

Jetzt bestell ich oft die tickets auf viagogo.com und bezahl ich €50 per ticket.
#
Hallo haagsevos,

sorry it took so long to answer.
"Mitglied werden" appears to be the first choice, because as a club member you get to order first.
This still will not guarantee that you will get a low priced ticket, but chances are much better that way.
Please do try not to buy tickets at viagogo and also refrain from buying one from the guys around the stadium, waving them in the air. Both are charging way too much.
Tickets at face value will be available for most games just keep checking the ticketing page.
Season tikets are extremely hard to come by and there is really no way to sign up for one. All you can do is make sure you don´t miss the day when the few available tickets go on sale.

More information on tickets are found here:

http://www.eintracht.de/en/tickets/
Please note that there is a Fax Form available to order tickets.

here

http://www.eintracht-frankfurt.de/mitgliedschaft/mitglied-werden.html

You will find information about membership and the application form.
For information and application form in english please scroll to the bottom of the page.

Greets,

littlecrow
#
Hey all!

I am huge Eintracht supporter for many years now and I am quite desperate about how to get two tickets for DFB Cup final in Berlin. I already have plane tickets... Please can you suggest where and how to buy the tickets? Even for higher price as a understand that demand is so huge.
#
eintracht125 schrieb:
want you buy the shirt in the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt

Your English is so good, that makes you nobody quick after!  
#
Hi,

I purchased tickets for the game on the 03Nov and credit card was charged accordingly, can someone please provide me the link to Print@home so I can print these tickets.

I sent an email to  info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de and was advised to sign into my account and ...
.....On the homepage in your „Bestellhistorie“ you can print out your tickets.

Cannot find it ....

Please assist.

Thanks
Andrew
eintracht125 schrieb:
want you buy the shirt in the online shop or do you live in the near of frankfurt

#
Hi,

I purchased tickets for the game on the 03Nov and credit card was charged accordingly, can someone please provide me the link to Print@home so I can print these tickets.

I sent an email to  info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de and was advised to sign into my account and ...

Cannot find it ....

Please assist.

Thanks
Andrew
eintracht125 schrieb:

#
There should be 2 small down arrows to the right of your username at the top of the page when you are logged in

click there and you will see "Bestelluebersicht" there and once you click that it should give option for tickets drucken (or similar) if they are ready for printing.
#
Hi,

Cannot find it ....

Please assist.

Thanks
Andrew
eintracht125 schrieb:

#
Hi ,

Thankyou so much for responding, I got the tickets printed the word Bestellhistorie was not what I was looking for obviously.

Thanks again I really appreciate it.

I've been at this for 24hrs.....LOL

Andrew
#
Hi everyone
Two of us travelling to Frankfurt for the match against Hannover on the 3rd March (I'm from Northern Ireland although currently live in London) and have a couple of questions I hoped someone could help me with.
We arrive on Saturday morning and plan to spend pre-match around the station (where our hotel is) and then go to Sachsenhausen after the match for food and drinks and I was going to make a reservation in one of the apfelwein taverns in the area.
Realistically, given the crowds leaving the stadium, how long will it take to get to Sachsenhausen after the match?
Also, we've both got ourselves Eintracht Frankfurt replica shirts for the match - is it ok to wear these in the bars after the game or should we go to back to the hotel to get changed before going to Sachsenhausen?
We're both really looking forward to it.
Thanks
Jardie
#
Hi everyone
Two of us travelling to Frankfurt for the match against Hannover on the 3rd March (I'm from Northern Ireland although currently live in London) and have a couple of questions I hoped someone could help me with.
We arrive on Saturday morning and plan to spend pre-match around the station (where our hotel is) and then go to Sachsenhausen after the match for food and drinks and I was going to make a reservation in one of the apfelwein taverns in the area.
Realistically, given the crowds leaving the stadium, how long will it take to get to Sachsenhausen after the match?
Also, we've both got ourselves Eintracht Frankfurt replica shirts for the match - is it ok to wear these in the bars after the game or should we go to back to the hotel to get changed before going to Sachsenhausen?
We're both really looking forward to it.
Thanks
Jardie
#
Hello and welcome to our Forum
depending on  the crowd, your own speed, where you start from in the stadium and the location of your tavern of choice i´d say it will take you anywhere between 30 minutes and one hour to get there.
Please do not change before you go to Sachsenhausen! You will find yourselves dressed for the occasion wearing Eintracht shirts there.

Have fun!

Greets,
littlecrow

P.S. I am sure there are some fans here that can tell you all about pre- and post game pastimes. Enjoy!
#
Thanks littlecrow
We had a great time with the German fans at the Euros (at both the Northern Ireland vs Germany match and we were lucky enough to get tickets for the Germany vs Italy match too) so can't wait to experience the Bundesliga with the Eintracht fans.
We've been recommended Ebbelwoi Unser as a place to start our post match festivities (traditional food and apfelwein) but worried it might be a bit touristy - despite us being tourists!!
There will be no time for sight seeing as we fly in Saturday morning and then home again on Sunday morning so it really is a quick football and beer party.
Our hotel is on Taunusstraße (because it was cheap and close to station - not for any other reason!) and pre-match we plan to check-in to the hotel, have a drink close to station and make our way to the stadium early to soak up the atmosphere and have a few beers.
We are open to suggestions about post-game.  So far the general advice we've got is hit the Sachsenhausen area.  Any advice about actual pubs/bars/clubs would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, we're both young-at-heart 30-somethings!
Cheers
Jardie
#
Thanks littlecrow
We had a great time with the German fans at the Euros (at both the Northern Ireland vs Germany match and we were lucky enough to get tickets for the Germany vs Italy match too) so can't wait to experience the Bundesliga with the Eintracht fans.
We've been recommended Ebbelwoi Unser as a place to start our post match festivities (traditional food and apfelwein) but worried it might be a bit touristy - despite us being tourists!!
There will be no time for sight seeing as we fly in Saturday morning and then home again on Sunday morning so it really is a quick football and beer party.
Our hotel is on Taunusstraße (because it was cheap and close to station - not for any other reason!) and pre-match we plan to check-in to the hotel, have a drink close to station and make our way to the stadium early to soak up the atmosphere and have a few beers.
We are open to suggestions about post-game.  So far the general advice we've got is hit the Sachsenhausen area.  Any advice about actual pubs/bars/clubs would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, we're both young-at-heart 30-somethings!
Cheers
Jardie
#
It has been quite a while that I have hit Sachsenhausen and I don't know "Ebbelwoi Unser". But to have a decent start I suppose it's rather a good idea to start on that side of Darmstädter Landstraße - right on the other side (especially Kleine Rittergasse and Klappergasse) can be pretty busy by party people.

In case you look for the real stuff have an Apfelwein at "Zu den drei Steubern". But non-locals might consider this rather acid.

Anyway: enjoy your day. I'm sure you'll find an appropriate location
#
Hi guys

Thank you so much for your help with the planning.  We loved Frankfurt.  

You can read all about our trip here: https://awaydayneutrals.com/eintracht-frankfurt/

I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks again and good luck tomorrow against Schalke 04!
#
Hi guys

Thank you so much for your help with the planning.  We loved Frankfurt.  

You can read all about our trip here: https://awaydayneutrals.com/eintracht-frankfurt/

I'd love to hear your comments!

Thanks again and good luck tomorrow against Schalke 04!
#
Hi there,

thanks for the fun read, seems you did enjoy yourselves!

#
Hi. I am from Ireland. Myself and 9 friends are going to the wolfsberg match on sunday  2nd dec. We are all really looking forward to it. Can you recommend were to go before and after the match for drinks.

On another note. We bought tickets for the stand, as tickets for the standing area behind the goal was sold out, i believe this area is for season ticket holders only. Is it possible ever to buy tickets for the standing area ? As i know the athmosphere is amazing with the eintracht ultras. Thanking you for your help and advice... The Irishe Alders.
Hello guys, i'm a new member and  also a big fan of Eintracht from 2003. Can someone help me about tickets,i never was on Wald Stadion,but that is my biggest wish.
Where i can buy a ticket,and is it possible because i'm from Belgrade(Serbia).
Hello guys, i'm a new member and  also a big fan of Eintracht from 2003. Can someone help me about tickets,i never was on Wald Stadion,but that is my biggest wish.
Where i can buy a ticket,and is it possible because i'm from Belgrade(Serbia).
#
Hello,

Step-by-step information about how to buy Tickets can be found here:
https://www.eintracht.de/en/tickets/

Most important, you do need a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to purchase tickets, these will in any case be print@home tickets.

for further questions you can also send an E-Mail to info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de

Teilen