>

a message from Swansea City fans

#
Great result for you last weekend.I think you will now finish the season very successfully.Well done!Meanwhile here in not so sunny Wales we continue to loose sleep.A good point at Arsenal on Tuesday and three against Norwich this coming Saturday should see us safe but we are all double-dosing on vallium and excessive alcohol intake.
Welshman (nervous and sleepless)
#
Well, thanks Welshman, we all hope to end the season successfully. Unfortunately Mr. P.G seemed to dislike that thought.
But good luck to you too. Your victory over Norwich should give you confidence for the rest of the year.
#
Morning H.Good to hear from you.Bit unlucky for you yesterday but you're looking good so no need to worry.3-0 for us was just what we wanted and I think now we are in with a great chance of staying up.I had a little too much to drink before and after the game so I am feeling a little delicate at the moment but it was well worth it.
Keep well
Welshman
#
Mainz next up then.Tell me how you feel about this one.On my map they are your closest rivals but I never hear you slag them off as I do when it comes to Cardiff City.Is this a big game for you boys and what is the feeling between the supporters?For me beating CCFC is the highspot of the season particularly this year as they are going back down to where they normally dwell.
No trip for me to Frankfurt again this year as I cannot miss one of our games but one day.........
K the F
Welshman
#
Concerning Mainz I'd like to quote Monty Python (in their case it was on the Belgians):
"Let's not call them anything, let's just ignore them"
Mainz ist pretty close, yes, you can get there by "S-Bahn" (our local suburban train). But Mainz has been successful just lately unlike other local rivals like Offenbach, Darmstadt, Kaiserslautern oder Nürnberg. Hence it is widely not considered e real derby ... not quite like your match against Cardiff, I suppose.
#
Congrats, welshman. Quite likely both our teams will stay up and may newly fight for the national title  
#
H my very good buddy,yeah ,both my beloved teams are safe.I have been very quiet over the last couple of weeks ,nervous stress I think you would call it !!! But now the future looks very bright indeed.Our last game is away to Sunderland in the very north of England and I will be there It takes about 5 hours in the car but the importance is that the fate of Cardiff City may well rest in our hands and whilst you never ever want your own team to lose,if we do then it will condemn our friends to relegation  Life can be very good at times.
I have to say that I am not sad to see the end of this season.It has been very tough for a club like ours and although I would never regret our adventure in Europe I feel it could almost have cost us our PL position.
We played very well today to beat Aston Villa 4-1 and SGE's point will make the rest of the season very comfortable for us all. We can now look forward to the World Cup and as you can guess I will be hoping you boys will lift the trophy.
Keep in touch and all the best from my beautiful little country
Welshman
#
Well boys that's it for another season.A great win for us at Sunderland.I went up with friends the night before and had a fantastic time.A surprisingly pretty town situated on a very beautiful coastline.People very friendly and beer very very cheap.Sad to see SGE end the season badly.Do you know yet who will replace Armin?
Roll on the World Cup.First team Germany second team Ivory Coast although my son always follows Croatia for reasons best known to himself.Anyone going to Brazil? It's going to be very expensive I hear.
Oh yeah there were a bunch of German boys in our crowd yesterday. I could't follow anything they said apart from "scheisse" so I can only suppose they were discussing Cardiff City who,of course,as we all know are absolute scheisse (and relegated)!
Keep in touch lads .
All the very best and as always KTF
Welshman
#
Have a good summer my friends particularly in Brazil.Speak to you all again next season.
Welshman
#
welshman schrieb:
Have a good summer my friends particularly in Brazil.Speak to you all again next season.
Welshman

Thx, buddy. Have a great summer!
#
Probably the best international performance ever by any team.Very many congratulations and good luck in the Final.Personaliy I can,t see either Holland or Argentina living with you on this form.Well done - lot,s of hangovers I imagine?
Welshman
#
If you get a hangover from shouting and jumping and being rather pleased with a game - yes.
Otherwise - no.

Not for me anyway, since I had to work yesterday which interfered with my desire to have a few lot of drinks.

I am however happy to say that i am off monday which means that either way i am going to get to drink what i missed on tuesday plus what i have planned for sunday.

So, if i do not write monday it´s because i simply cannot find my computer / keyboard.

cheers!
#
Welcome back, welshman! I hope you enjoyed your summer-break.
#
Morning H .Nice to hear from you again also.Many congratulations on last night's result.The best team certainly won.
A new season is just around the corner now and as usual we look forward to another year of success and intoxication!Top half finish for the mighty SGE and SCFC will see me very happy but I will miss Europe.
Keep in touch and all the very best
Welshman
#
Hey,
will Bony leaves swansea in time?
Or why Gomis has join u?
#
Bony says he is happy with us but if a top four team wants him for £25 mill + he will be off.The club say Gomis was brought in to play alongside Bony not instead of him.We can only wait and see.
I still find it difficult to believe that my beloved team are spending millions (and making millions to) when ten years ago we were bottom of the Football League and almost bankrupt.Such is football I suppose.
Adlerfox are you still out there?Will you be paying us a courtesy visit this season?If so and you want any info let me know.
All the best folks
Welshman
#
Here we go boys and girls another season of excitement,depression,bad language,and too much alcohol.Forward SGE - Forward you mighty Swans - No Surrender  
Good luck Viel Gluck
KTH
Welshman
#
grats welshman

i think your 2:1 against United will start a big shoppingtour around europe from vanGaal  
#
grats welshman

i think your 2:1 against United will start a big shoppingtour around europe from vanGaal  
#
why wasting words? just  

Teilen