>

Ban Smoking in the Stadium

#
Am I the only person to find sitting next to people smoking in the stadium disgusting and unacceptable ? It really spoils the game for me. It's banned in other counties (England) so why not in Germany?  
#
BJV schrieb:
Am I the only person to find sitting next to people smoking in the stadium disgusting and unacceptable ? It really spoils the game for me. It's banned in other counties (England) so why not in Germany?    

Then you´ve probably never been standing in the terraces. We dont only smoke cigarettes there  

Smoking and drinking beer belongs to soccer. Even though I am not a (cigarette) smoker  
#
Thank god it's not banned! I am from Finland and here everything is illegal. Smoking and drinking alcohol in stadium is impossible.
Germany is a land of freedom and I hope its gonna be always like that.  
#
BJV schrieb:

I summarize, you have 3 posts in this forum, the first in 2007 asking for a smoking ban, the second in 2011 asking for a smoking ban and the third yesterday, surprise, surprise.... asking for a smoking ban.

Any other hobbies?
#
SGE-URNA schrieb:
BJV schrieb:

I summarize, you have 3 posts in this forum, the first in 2007 asking for a smoking ban, the second in 2011 asking for a smoking ban and the third yesterday, surprise, surprise.... asking for a smoking ban.

Any other hobbies?

Well done, Sherlock!  ,-)
#
SGE-URNA schrieb:
BJV schrieb:

Any other hobbies?

#
Did you ever been here at the ground?
#
DerGeyer schrieb:
Did you ever been here at the ground?

Have you ever been....  
#
Habs gemerkt, pro edit Funktion ,-)

Teilen