>

World Cup 2014

#
Any international followers here who would like to talk a little about the World Cup?

What do you think of Germany's performance so far?

And - most importantly - what do you think about the performance of our international Eagles Constant Djakpa (Ivory Coast), Tranquillo Barnetta (Switzerland), Timothy Chandler (USA) and Makoto Hasebe (Japan).

I know, I know - they didn't get that much field time yet, so it's hard to analyze whether they did well or not. I guess we'll see what happens - the tournament hasn't even started yet - I mean, "really" started. The KO stage still awaits us.
#
Too bad - Djakpa and Hasebe are out of the tournament! Enjoy your holidays, guys.

Barnetta and Chandler still fight with their respective teams, Switzerland and USA, for entering the elimination rounds.

Meanwhile, two Eintracht legends visited / came back to Frankfurt: http://www.eintracht.de/english/news/45978/

#
Lets hope some field time for Barnetta and they will send Argentina home.  
#
Yeah, it would be great if "Quillo" gained some on-field time.

Congrats to Brazil for reaching the quarter finals! And respect to Chile - you guys played a great tournament!
#
Well, to tell you the truth,
before the tournament started, i thoght they´be playing just as well without me watching with games being scheduled at times when little crows usually sleep.

Now i find myself making carefully sure that the windows are closed tightly before i settle down in front of the tv, just so the neighbors don´t call the police because of all the yelling and the foul language bein used in my house.

I am guilty of watching the games and enjoying them, so far my shouting has helped some of the teams, i hope my luck holds.

Until next time,

littlecrow

Teilen