>

Paweł Kryszałowicz

#
Hello there

I can see that many people here speak about Chen Yang ; I want to add something about tie biggest Eagles star thesr days - Pawel Kryszałowicz

He was one of teh best players in the Polish Leauge ; always crative , maybe not the top scorer but a very dangerous player

When he went to Eitracht he showed his big potential in th BL ( i was surprised he was not sold to another club after his performances in spring) and now he is playng the best football of his career

He was also the key member of the Polish National Team ; scoring aganist Wales in Cardiff he helped the national team to reach the WM .

I think that if Eintracht will reach tle BL this season , you should keep Kryszalowicz in your sqod ; if not you should sell the player ( i think about 7 mln DM will be the good price for the best player in the 2 BL )

And a hint for your coaches - take a closer look to the Polsh leauge . There are many interesting players here and relativily cheap
#
and/or some information about the polish players. The successfull ones played as forwards - is this typical for polish attitude?

Wlodzimierz Smolarek  (played 72 times/ scored 16 times
Janusz Turowski (125/31 - shame on you, Adler of Freiburg!!)
Jan Furtok (71/22)
Cezary Tobollik  (44/13)
Pawel Kryszalowicz (26/15 - not too bad, but even better are this season´s results: 8/8!)
Jaroslaw Biernat (15/1)
Bogdan Kwiecien (7/0)
Dariusz Adamczuk (5/0)

www.eintracht-stats.de)

Best wishes to Poland,
Grinseball

Teilen