>

Well done and all the best

#
Hi Guys.

Rangers fan here. I joined your forum after Seville and left some messages congratulating you on your Europa League triumph and how good that day in Seville was despite the end result for my own team.

Nevertheless this post is not about Seville it is about how aell you are doing in the Bundeslige this season. Im sure I seen Frankfurt are sitting in 4th place in the table currently. I honestly hope yous can atleast keep this position or either improve on that before the end of the season.

In an age where football is littered with plastic football clubs who are financed either by a State, Billion pound companies or even billionaire Oligarchs, it is always refreshing to see a REAL historic and prestigious club mixing it at the top of their domestic competitions.

I honestly wish Eintracht Frankfurt all the best in becoming one of Germanys top clubs as you guys deserve to be a big representative of that huge country.

Best of luck for 2023 and keep pushing up that League table.

All the very best from Glasgow...
#
Hi Guys.

Rangers fan here. I joined your forum after Seville and left some messages congratulating you on your Europa League triumph and how good that day in Seville was despite the end result for my own team.

Nevertheless this post is not about Seville it is about how aell you are doing in the Bundeslige this season. Im sure I seen Frankfurt are sitting in 4th place in the table currently. I honestly hope yous can atleast keep this position or either improve on that before the end of the season.

In an age where football is littered with plastic football clubs who are financed either by a State, Billion pound companies or even billionaire Oligarchs, it is always refreshing to see a REAL historic and prestigious club mixing it at the top of their domestic competitions.

I honestly wish Eintracht Frankfurt all the best in becoming one of Germanys top clubs as you guys deserve to be a big representative of that huge country.

#
AlanD schrieb:

Hi Guys.

Thanks Alan, thats a nice read for us Eagles ...

Same for u up there although u are (unlike us) for sure way more used to succeed the league, i believe....

Happy 2023 for u and the family
#
Hi Guys.

#
AlanD schrieb:

Hi Guys.

Thank you very much, nice words that can be returned in the sense that Rangers, like us, are a traditional club with a lot of history and with a sympathetic, fair and passionate fan base.
I was happy that you at least won the Scottish Cup after our epic final and in general that you are back on the international scene after some difficult years.
And I wish you all the best for the future, maybe our paths will cross again one day.
#
Hi Guys.

#
Hi Alan,

many thx for your kind words and all the best luck to the Rangers as well.

AlanD schrieb:

Although Eintracht is performing very well since 2016, we have some issues with holding high rankings in the Bundesliga. It's not unusual to see Eintracht on 4th place after half or even 3/4 of the season. But very often we are running out of gas. Additionaly, in the 17/18 and in the 20/21 season rumors and leaks of upcoming transfers of coaches (Kovac and Huetter) were disturbing the good performance.

AlanD schrieb:

Yes, but we had some troubling times as well, especially from 1996 to 2005. Next to 3 relegations we had huge financial problems. Therefore, Eintracht frankfurt even had an investor form 2000 to 2002, taking over the control of the Eintracht Frankfurt Football Inc. This move almost broke Eintrachts neck.
#
Hi Guys.

#
AlanD schrieb:

Hi Guys.

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your very kind words and good wishes for our heart club.
To read this from a fan of a true traditional club is an honour.
I think very often of our final together, in which I remember Rangers as extremely likeable opponents with an impressive fanbase.
Regardless of the outcome, this has united us forever. Eintracht and Rangers - together forever.

All the best to you too!
#
AlanD schrieb:

Hi Guys.

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your very kind words and good wishes for our heart club.
To read this from a fan of a true traditional club is an honour.
I think very often of our final together, in which I remember Rangers as extremely likeable opponents with an impressive fanbase.
Regardless of the outcome, this has united us forever. Eintracht and Rangers - together forever.

All the best to you too!
#
Hi Alan,
I hope that we will have another match with the Rangers somewhere in the future in Europe again! Then we should organize a nice Whisky tasting together! All the best!

Teilen