>

Drinks before and after match.

#
Hi. I am from Ireland. Myself and 9 friends are going to the wolfsberg match on sunday  2nd dec. We are all really looking forward to it. Can you recommend were to go before and after the match for drinks.

On another note. We bought tickets for the stand, as tickets for the standing area behind the goal was sold out, i believe this area is for season ticket holders only. Is it possible ever to buy tickets for the standing area ? As i know the athmosphere is amazing with the eintracht ultras. Thanking you for your help and advice... The Irishe Alders.
#
Hi Joycer,

if you were able to buy tickets to one of the blocks (36, 38, 40, 42) within the stands, you wont have problems entering. You don´t need to own season tickets to enter the stands. Block 40 is the central standing area right behind the goal, that´s where the ultras can be found.

Concerning the other question: Where is your hotel? Actually, especially on game day you will find lots of places to drink. There is an Irish Pub right at the main train station, just like several other pubs and bars at the Bahnhofsviertel. If you take the train to the stadium from here, youll be there in less than 10 minutes. Also around the stadium there are plenty of beerstands where you can also buy sausages and other food. Just follow the crowd, there are beerstands at the main entrance as well as at the gleisdreieck, the meetingspot for the active fanscene (ultras, fanclubs, etc)

After the game you´ll have many choices, Sachsenhausen is one of them. Its near the stadium and your gameticket will also work as a train and bus ticket within the frankfurt area for up to 5 hours after the game (if you bought a print@home ticket, youll have to print the RMV ticket seperately, more info on that should be in your confirmation mail then, if you need help, let me know)

Since the game is on a sunday Sachsenhausen probably won´t be as packed as it would be on a saturday, but you will still have fun. If you´re already here the day before, you can also go to Sachsenhausen on saturday and on sunday you can try out the inner city for good food, drinks and other stuff

Enjoy your time in frankfurt, its always nice to see people from other countries supporting our eagles!
#
Hi Joycer,

if you were able to buy tickets to one of the blocks (36, 38, 40, 42) within the stands, you wont have problems entering. You don´t need to own season tickets to enter the stands. Block 40 is the central standing area right behind the goal, that´s where the ultras can be found.

Concerning the other question: Where is your hotel? Actually, especially on game day you will find lots of places to drink. There is an Irish Pub right at the main train station, just like several other pubs and bars at the Bahnhofsviertel. If you take the train to the stadium from here, youll be there in less than 10 minutes. Also around the stadium there are plenty of beerstands where you can also buy sausages and other food. Just follow the crowd, there are beerstands at the main entrance as well as at the gleisdreieck, the meetingspot for the active fanscene (ultras, fanclubs, etc)

After the game you´ll have many choices, Sachsenhausen is one of them. Its near the stadium and your gameticket will also work as a train and bus ticket within the frankfurt area for up to 5 hours after the game (if you bought a print@home ticket, youll have to print the RMV ticket seperately, more info on that should be in your confirmation mail then, if you need help, let me know)

Since the game is on a sunday Sachsenhausen probably won´t be as packed as it would be on a saturday, but you will still have fun. If you´re already here the day before, you can also go to Sachsenhausen on saturday and on sunday you can try out the inner city for good food, drinks and other stuff

Enjoy your time in frankfurt, its always nice to see people from other countries supporting our eagles!
#
Hi alderjunge.

Thanks for replying and for the information.
We bought tickets for the stand  block 3N as the area behind the goal was sold out.

From this block 3N can you access block 40 the standing area ?

I did print the match tickets at home so ill try and figure out how to print the ticket for the train.

I think we will go to o reillys irish pub before the game... cant wait.. looking forward to it.

My only disapointment, is that we would have loved to be in the standing area with the ultras to watch the match.
#
You won´t get in the stands from there, as its on the side line. But you have a good view from there both for the game as for the standing area. Don´t worry about the train ticket. The trains from the city to the stadium and back are so packed with football fans, there´s no one checking it.
Enjoy your stay and have a good time
Cheers
#
You won´t get in the stands from there, as its on the side line. But you have a good view from there both for the game as for the standing area. Don´t worry about the train ticket. The trains from the city to the stadium and back are so packed with football fans, there´s no one checking it.
Enjoy your stay and have a good time
Cheers
#
eSGEhtgutab schrieb:

You won´t get in the stands from there

Yes he will. To be precise, his place is on a stand - not to be confused with standing area behind the goals - but there will be no access to the standing area.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-place-where-spectators-sit-in-a-stadium-called-stand

Teilen