>

Oldham Athletic supporters visiting April 2019

#
Hi guys,

There are 10 Oldham fans coming to see the home game with Hertha in April (a few have visited before) and we will be looking to see how we can further extend our relationship between our 2 great clubs. I am looking to see if there is anyone who can advise on things like travelling around the city and also who might help to provide detail of how we get tickets please.

Come on mighty Eagles...
#
Hi guys,

There are 10 Oldham fans coming to see the home game with Hertha in April (a few have visited before) and we will be looking to see how we can further extend our relationship between our 2 great clubs. I am looking to see if there is anyone who can advise on things like travelling around the city and also who might help to provide detail of how we get tickets please.

Come on mighty Eagles...
#
buckers schrieb:

Hi guys,

Come on mighty Eagles...

hi guys from oldham,

i think u have a wrong date in your main-line. u mean the april of 2019?

greets from north rhine westphalia to oldham
#
Hi,

Yes, sorry...

April 27th for the game with Hertha Berlin!
#
Morning,
just fixed the title..

About tickets:
Try sending an E-Mail to info@eintrachtfrankfurt.de  describing your situation and plans.
Perhaps the  can provide assistance in getting tickets.

Good luck!

#
Thank you...

Teilen