>

TV rights

#
The new TV deal makes it even harder to follow Bundesliga and our beloved Eintracht live. While they've split the tv rights in Germany between Eurosport and Sky, in Scandinavia there is yet no distribution contract. In a worst case scenario we'll be without a sender for this season.
#
No such problems in Scotland and UK. BT Sport will again show most if not all Friday evening, Saturday evening and both Sunday games live. The new Monday games should also be shown.

The only restriction is that it has never been possible to show any games live - from any country including UK - that clash with the traditional Saturday afternoon 15:00 kick off time in the normal football season.

15:30 Saturday Bundesliga games can still be watched though through Bet365 online.

#
Here in the USA Fox has many live games on tv. With multiple Mexican players on the squad now they are almost always shown on Spanish language tv and the rights holder has a streamable service so you can never miss a match
#
Here in the USA Fox has many live games on tv. With multiple Mexican players on the squad now they are almost always shown on Spanish language tv and the rights holder has a streamable service so you can never miss a match
#
I’m in Cape Town at the moment. Café Extrablatt is the only place I found that shows German league. However, they are no SGE supporters so they tend to show other games. Nevertheless I will try again. Tonight I won’t be in Cape Town however but in Kommetije. Does anyone know a place close by where to watch the game. StarSat is the network that shows the game but unfortunately most pubs only have Dstv.
#
ohh , good to know!
#
Just posted in German language in another forum that I have problems to see videos on Eintracht TV of the Eintracht-Flora Talinn game on 1st of August. In the correspondence with the Eintracht they told me it should only take one day and then it is also available in the Netherlands, but it is now nearly five days ago and still get the message:

Die Verbindung zum Server wurde unterbrochen - The connection with the server was disconnected
Aufgrund existierender TV Rechte Dritter wird dieser Stream in deinem Land nicht übertragen - Because of existing TV rights of third parties this stream in not transmitted in your country.

Quite frustrating this situation.

When you have a subscription of Eintracht TV in your country what is your experience?

Teilen