>

Help for scottish fans

This Thread was moved by littlecrow on Monday, 16. January 2017, 15:58 Uhr at 15:58 Uhr Reason:
#
Hi,

Myself and 10 friends are coming to the Werder Bremen game in April. Upon researching the stadium I can see that in order to buy food and drink you have to use justpay. Where do you queue to get a justpay card? Also how much is it for a beer?

Also one of our party is in a wheelchair, I have filled in the membership form and the form requesting a ticket for the game and sent it back to the club. I am waiting to hear back from the club. Does anyone know what the likelyhood is of getting a disabled access ticket?

Thank you
#
Hi,

Myself and 10 friends are coming to the Werder Bremen game in April. Upon researching the stadium I can see that in order to buy food and drink you have to use justpay. Where do you queue to get a justpay card? Also how much is it for a beer?

Also one of our party is in a wheelchair, I have filled in the membership form and the form requesting a ticket for the game and sent it back to the club. I am waiting to hear back from the club. Does anyone know what the likelyhood is of getting a disabled access ticket?

Thank you
#
Hi,

welcome to the Forum

Information about JustPay is available here
http://www.commerzbank-arena.de/english/service/justpay
Staff members are easily recognized and there are many of them all over the stadium.
You can get a Card there as well.

For additional information on disabled acces tickets, please contact Clemens Schäfer at
c.schaefer@eintrachtfrankfurt.de
He is our fan-representative for disabled fans and can probably give helpful hints.

Greets and have a fun trip!

littlecrow

#
Thank you for your help and quick reply. We purchased our tickets online and have opted to print at home. Can we use the print at home ticket for free travel to the game on the train?
#
Thank you for your help and quick reply. We purchased our tickets online and have opted to print at home. Can we use the print at home ticket for free travel to the game on the train?
#
You can use your tickets for free travel to the game on the train in all trains in Frankfurt and the surrounding area from 5 hours to the begin of the match on.
#
When you chose the print@home option, you also have to print the ticket for the train for free travel.
Go to the print@home page, and enter the 14 digit code. Also the name has to be put in. If you stay in the Frankfurt area, trains and trams to and from the stadium are very crowded and nobody checks your ticket. Outside Frankfurt it could get expensive, depends on the controller.
for the drinks you have to pay 2€ deposit and there not too many places where you get the money back.
#
You can use your tickets for free travel to the game on the train in all trains in Frankfurt and the surrounding area from 5 hours to the begin of the match on.
#
Grabi1991 schrieb:

Fast trains (ICE and IC/EC) excluded... not so sure about regional trains (RE). For sure you can use the following: S-Bahn (metro), U-Bahn (underground), trams and busses. Sonderzüge (additional trains) for supporters from main station to stadium you can use aswell ofc.
#
RE´s are included.

Teilen