>

American Supporter

#
Hallo, Guy from NJ / USA hier. I used to visit Germany often - was a big fan of NFL Europe (remember?) and the Bundesliga. Saw several Galaxy games at Waldstadion. With the Bundesliga on American TV now I want to start following Eintracht. Hope to get to know some other English speaking supporters - on both sides of the Atlantic. Danke, ciao.....
#
Hallo, Guy from NJ / USA hier. I used to visit Germany often - was a big fan of NFL Europe (remember?) and the Bundesliga. Saw several Galaxy games at Waldstadion. With the Bundesliga on American TV now I want to start following Eintracht. Hope to get to know some other English speaking supporters - on both sides of the Atlantic. Danke, ciao.....
#
welcome to the Eintracht Frankfurt-board, Guy! You'll easily find english-speaking supporters here. Some among us germans and quite some more from that bizarre island and even a couple of scandinavians. If there are any doubts or questions, feel free to ask or share your Eintracht-experiences with us
#
Hello Guy! Welcome aboard! Great to have more fans in the English speaking forum. Hope to hear your thoughts and opinions when the season starts.

Greetings from Finland!
#
If you are looking for people who are actually located in the US, you can find the guys from the Bay Area here: https://twitter.com/sfbayeagles . Ok, those are not too close to NYC / NJ... but it's America, right? Another official supporters club: https://www.facebook.com/EintrachtFrankfurtUsa/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info .
#
#
There’s also now an English podcast covering Eintracht and they know a lot of the various fans across the country @HEFpod is their twitter. Two guys from Missouri so there are fans everywhere
GAROFAN schrieb:

Teilen