>

Relegation battle

#
Bild.de has a picture of Hradecky on the training grounds with an ice pack on his ankle. I hope it's nothing serious...
#
arytsy schrieb:

Bild.de has a picture of Hradecky on the training grounds with an ice pack on his ankle. I hope it's nothing serious...

I totally avoid reading f*****g Bild (somehow similar to The Sun), so please don't expect me to check that for you. But it was mentioned, that Hradecky may have hurt his ankle. Fortunately later that day our coach Kovac gave the all-clear so I suppose Hradecky will be on the pitch against Dortmund
#
That's good news! What about Zambrano? Will he be able to play?
#
Great win! That's one of reasons why I love SGE. They can pull a big suprise when it's needed. Today they scored early and managed to frustrate the hell out of BVB.
#
What are your thoughts about the season's last match? Bremen is no pushover after what they did to Stuttgart.
#
Well that didn't go too well. But what can you expect if you are doing nothing but defending for 45 minutes.
#
There's a saying in Frankfurt "Keine Feier ohne Meier" which means no party without (Alex) Meier-
That was true once more today. He'll be back for the games against Nuremberg, so there's still a chance
for a party
#
There's a saying in Frankfurt "Keine Feier ohne Meier" which means no party without (Alex) Meier-
That was true once more today. He'll be back for the games against Nuremberg, so there's still a chance
for a party
#
omg_87 schrieb:

for a party

SGE really needs Meier to secure a spot in the 1. Bundesliga. They can't stay on their heels against a lesser opponent. I can understand that against €Buyern and BVB, but it shouldn't become a habit. Against Bremen it was a big mistake.
#
Looks like it's going to be a really tough battle next week.

Meanwhile, Hradecky has been praised by Der Spiegel.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-noten-das-ist-das-beste-team-der-saison-a-1091814.html

Loose translation (feel free to correct):

"If one measures the performance of goalkeepers on a statistical basis, then the keepers from relegation candidates often look better than those of the top teams. This is because excellent defensive teams such as Bayern Munich usually do not allow enemy attacks. Hoffenheim, however conceded per game on average more than twice as many shots as Munich. This provides the gatekeepers of these clubs the opportunity to excel. The best of them was Frankfurt's Lukas Hradecky. Especially in the three consecutive victories at the end of the season, the Finn grew beyond himself."
#
Looks like it's going to be a really tough battle next week.

Meanwhile, Hradecky has been praised by Der Spiegel.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-noten-das-ist-das-beste-team-der-saison-a-1091814.html

Loose translation (feel free to correct):

"If one measures the performance of goalkeepers on a statistical basis, then the keepers from relegation candidates often look better than those of the top teams. This is because excellent defensive teams such as Bayern Munich usually do not allow enemy attacks. Hoffenheim, however conceded per game on average more than twice as many shots as Munich. This provides the gatekeepers of these clubs the opportunity to excel. The best of them was Frankfurt's Lukas Hradecky. Especially in the three consecutive victories at the end of the season, the Finn grew beyond himself."
#
yeah, it's gonna be nasty.
And please, footballgod (either Meier or whoever feels responsible), let's win this fight and keep Eintracht in the first division.
It would be too sad for Hradecky to go down again just hours after that icehockey-loss yesterday.
#
Awesome win! At least we get to end this season on a positive note.
#
#
arytsy schrieb:

Niin!

Teilen